part 12

Next day,sun rays was peeping through the curtain to a room where two people was sleeping ,cuddling to each other,naked covered in a blanket. Peace and satisfaction was written on their face.

Rajveer open his eyes and he feels some weight on his arms.what he saw made him smile.there his naina'ah' Singh. Sorry sorry now naina ' ah' singh sheikhawat was sleeping keeping his head on his chest hand her hand on his waist holding tightly.now he just want every morning like this ,naina in his arms.

If one week back he would have thought that things will change like this in his life ,he would have laughed at himself.but its reality.

He felt some movement and saw naina who was now awake.
As naina opened her eyes ,it get locked with him.

After some time they broke the lock,they both were feeling shy.

Raj : naina...

Naina:hmmm..

Raj: thanku......

Naina looked at him confused : kyu...

For giving me the best night.....said rajveer making naina all red.

He kissed him on her lips.

And naina hugged him .

Naina tum kush to ho na hamare is rishte se,

Naina came a little top on him cupped his face ,joined there forehead and said: main bahut khus hu ,itna ki shabdo me bhi baya nahi kar sakti.thanku for making me Mrs naina rajveer Singh sheikhawat.

She kissed his forehead and moved away clutching the bedsheet around to get ready but she was pulled by rajveer and in fraction of second she was pinned down to the bed.

Rajveer was on top of her smirking at naina.

Kaha chali pehle meri morning kiss do .

Naina was blushing and said : plz sir ,der ho rahi hai,mujhe jaane dijiye koi aajayega....

Raj: kya kaha' sir ' koi raat ko to zor se rajveer rajveer chills raha tha.

Naina was thinking how she moaning his name loudly while making love.she was blushing hell remembering that and rajveer was happy to see her blushing.

Raj: ab tumne galti ki hai to saza bhi milegi said while nuzzling her throat.

Naina : saza kaisi..saza.

Rajveer: yeh......with that he kissed her lips,naina was equally responding matching perfectly with the passion he had.

While kissing his hand reached her thigh and started rubbing it sensually . he was holding naina from waist while naina hands were on his bare back roaming freely.

He leaved her lips as she was out if breadth but he started kissing her cleavage.

Now his lips were doing work in her breast sucking ,licking biting while he was rubbing her c**e.

Naina: ra...aaj...ve..er..ooh.
Aahh....ohhh..aaahh.

Hear her moaning rajveer was getting hard.

Now he bent down licking his navel while their hand was entwined tightly.

He inserted his tongue in her c**e and started giving the pleasure to his shy wife.

Naina was having an orgasm .

Now rajveer looked that naina was ready ,so entered deeply inside her ,started hard blows.

Both were high with passion .