part 10

They started and were already on their way,they stopped their car at dhaba for dinner since all of them had rarely ate something.

They all came out one bye one but naina out of tiredness was already asleep putting his head on Pooja shoulder. Pooja was about to wake har up but rajveer stopped her.

Raj: cadet ghai,its ok don't wake her up.

Pooja: but sir naina ne to subhah se kuch nahi khaya hai.

Raj: aap cadet Singh ke sath rahiye main abhi aaya.

But he was stopped by Pooja

Pooja: phitte muh sir , kardi na amol parekar wali baat. Sir ab cadet Singh apki biwi hai aur sit aapki biwi ka ek pyaara sa naam hai.

But rajveer glare was enough to stop her blabber.

After sometime he came,

Raj:cadet ghai you go and eat there realaxly with all, we will eat here.

Till then naina also woked up and saw that they all have stopped near dhaba for dinner. She was about to say something to but Pooja left . now only rajveer and naina was present there . no one was saying anything.

Raj: tum khana khalo , subhah se kuch nahi khaya hai, tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.

She nodded and took the plate but she was having problem as she was still in the bridal outfit.he saw her fidging and then took plate from her making moserals and started feeding her with his hands she was touched by this gesture.

Naina: sir, aapne khana khaya.

Rajveer nodded but she knew he had not eaten anything so she also fed him.

They were silently feeding each other .Naina was understanding that rajveer was hurt and angry.

They finished their dinner and also waiting for others.

Naina: sir mujhe aapse kuch...kehna..

Raj : oh tumhe mujhse kuch kehna hai but I guess tumne already sab letter me likh diya tha but I'm amused that you still have something to said . go on I'm listening. Said with hurt.

Naina: sir I...I..mm..so..orrry.par main kya karti halato ne mujhe mazboor kar diya tha.kuch samajh nahi aaraha tha ki kya karu. Said having little tears in eyes.

Raj: naina mujhpe bharosaa nahi tha kya ya mere pyaar pe bharoosa nahi tha,bas mere aane tak intezaar karleti, main sab kuch thik kardeta.

Naina: aap par aur apke pyaar par bharoosa tha par khud par se bharoosa uth gaya tha.

Rajveer: aur isliye...

Before he can say something all came back to the car.
Huda: dhabe ke khane ka Jo maza hai vo restaurant ke khane me kaha.

Pooja: oye jatt, ek hi ringtone kabse bajaye zara raha hai .

DS: captain agar apki romantic talks puri hogayi ho to chale hame der ho rahi hai.

Raj : after you doc.

They all settled in the car and drove to their destination.

After few hours, 7:00AM

They were about to reach .half of them were already up. Ali was driving the car and Shalini , raj, yudi Pooja and alekh were already up.

Yudi : wow dude ! It seems like we are in heaven.

He was waking up huda excitedly : hey huda common get up aur bahar ka nazara dekho.

Huda murmuring in the sleep said : oye yudie mujhe pareshaan na kar , dekh sheena mujhe date pe jaane ke liye haan kehne wali hai.