part 6

It was the day  when rajveer will be returning to academy.he had gone to Delhi for some work in intelligence regarding his mission for 4 days.

He was too desperate to go back to kma. He just want to see naina and her smile ,enjoy his cadets craziness and masti .but he did not knew what destiny had stored for him.

He was driving and was just way to academy.

( Rajveer's POV )

Bas academy jaate hi sabse pehle naina ko dekhna chahta hu,bus mujhe hi pata hai ke chaar din Maine kaise kaate hai , oh god naina ,you made this captain crazy but I love you naina bus tumhari ha ka intezaar hai.

POV end

Finally rajveer's wait is over and he reached the academy.

He came out of the jeep and moved towards brigadier's cabin to report him .

It was 1pm so every cadet was attending their drills or class .

He was very tired so he thought to freshen up and then to meet every one.

Soon the news of captain rajveer returning spreaded in the academy.

When huda ,alekh,Ali,Pooja,yudi came to know this , rushed to his room as they were desperately waiting for him.But alas luck was not on their side.BC has held the faculties special meeting so he had gone to attend it.

After few hours , coming out of the meeting room he marched his foot towards the mess to see the only one which his eyes were longing to see since he came back.

But he was stopped by Dr. Shalini.

DS:caption

Raj:yes doc any problem, actually I'm in a bit hurry ,wanted to meet my cadets

DS: captain actually mujhe aapse.....but seeing  Dr. Ritu coming towards them so she pulled his hand and started dragging away.

DS: kya hum aapke kamre me baat kar sakte hai....its urgent.
He nodded.

They reached their room to saw all his cadets waiting for him.

He guessed it that something is wrong.

He opened his room to let them enter .

Raj : kya baat hai cadets aap sab yaha , I know aap sab  ne mujhe miss kiya hoga but itna and doc apko aisi kon si zarrori baat karni thi ki aap istarah yaha laayi mujhe

And most important where is naina???vo apke sath kyu nahi aayi yaha. ??he asked not able to bear the silence. Kahin major Nair ne to kuch?? Guys please tell me.

Huda: sirji vo  phoolan....

Raj: huda tum baatao

Shalini: actually its about naina.

He guestured  her to continue.
DS: actually caption naina....

But before she could said something,they heared a knock.

An oderly came and handed a letter to Captain Rajveer and said : sir cadet Singh ne purso  jaane se pehle apke liye chithi chodkar gayi thi or aapko dene ko  kaha tha.

And saying this oderly left.

He locked the room and looked at his cadets and Dr. Shalini standing there with worry written on their face.

He asked in a stern voice: naina kaha gayi hai .aaplog kya chupa rahe hai mujhse.

But no one answered.
He knew all his questions will be answered by Naina's letter.

With a heavy heart and fear ,he opened the envelope and taken  out the letter and started reading.

As soon as he finishes the letter, his body became numb ,with shock in his face ,letter falled from his hand and tears were not able to stop coming out.

  That's it

Precap:who's call was that? Why everybody is worry? Where  is naina?and what is written in the letter? Socho socho
=========================
Guys  I'm not getting good response from you all.855veiws and 108 votes.

Plz do votes and leave your amazing comments.

junooniyat ( On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें