part 9

As the pandit declared them as husband and wife ,someone shouted to stop this mairrage.

Every body turned to that voice and naina &every one  was shocked.

NM: amit  beta aap yaha hai, to mandap me kon tha .

Amit(the actual groom): aunty Ji main  to yahi tha , bas washroom gaya tha ki  kuch logo ne mujhe zabarjasti pakad kar bandh diya .

NM: kya !!!

NF: he came toward groom who was standing in the mandap along with naina and kon ho tum aur kya karne aaye ho.

Naina was not understanding what is happening around her.

The  groom removed his sehra  and every one was shocked and more shocked was naina .
It was none other than

Our captain Rajveer.
Flashback
When rajveer and all reached the marriage venue they saw that baaratis already reached.

Yudi: sir ladke waale to aa chuke hai ab kya kare . ab  naina se kaise milenge.ab to ye shaadi kaise rukegi.

Raj smirkingly said: sahi kaha ladke wale to aagaye hai , and tumse kisne kaha cadet sahani ki shadi  nahi hogi. Shadi to zaarur hogi.

Shalini: captain plz hame confuse naa kare , hum yahan naina ki shadi rokne aaye hai  na ki uski shadi shamil hone.

Raj : shamil to hona padega aapko doc as akhir  naina ki shadi.

Pooja: sir aap ye kon si ringtone set kar rahe ho. Hum to yaha naina ki life time se amit naam ka virus dur karne aaye hai na.

Just then raj saw the actually dulha who was moving towards washroom.raj immediately said : guys come on let's go.

After some time, raj came in dress of groom and all gasped.

Doc: captain app in kapdon me... mera mtlb    but Pooja shout cut her

Pooja : ek dum sharukh lag rahe hai

Raj blushed at her and turned toward the actuall dhulha who was tied in ropes with help of alekh , Ali and huda.

Raj: chalo guys dulhan apne is dulhe raja ka wait kar rahi hogi.

Flashback end

With sudden turns of event naina fainted .

Every one came towards  her and rajveer gently held naina in his arms.

Doctor Shalini  came to see naina and after checking her she said : don't worry captain apki wife exhaustion ke karan faint  hogayi hain I guess  subhah se kuch khaya nahi hai.

Till then all guest left the hall  only amits family ,and some of the relatives was present there.

After some time  naina came to her senses and wishpered: rajveer sir