part-4

Raj : becoz I LOVE YOU dammitt . Bahut pyar karta hu tumse.

It was still raining and she was too numb to react. She saw towards her rajveer sir saw pure love in his eyes.reallity hit her, she thought she can't love him she can't endanger his life f or her.
Before she could say something , rajveer pulled her by her waist &sealed her lips with his. He was pressing his lips more passionately on her . He took her upper lips b/w his lips and started suking and sensing naina is not responding to the kiss he bites on her lower lips.and then she put one arm around his neck & one in his hair & start kissing him. Earlier it was soft but later it turned out to be more passionate. He bites her lips ,when she opened her mouth without any warning he thurshed his tounge inside her mouth to taste her mouth.she was moaning in pleasure,both were fighting for dominance with their tounges. After 40 minutes they broke the kiss .

Both were breathing heavily but rajveer has not leaved her skin , he started kissing on jaw line reaching the neck portion he was giving wet kisses and sucking the water of raindrops from body.

Both were enjoying this feeling of each other

But by  sudden thunder they came to their senses.

They parted a little from each other.but their eyes were locked.

Naina broke their eye contact ,came out of grip and turned to realize what happend some time before,about hers rajveer sir confession of love.

On other side rajveer was shocked how he confessed his love to naina.he was having heart content realizing this.

Then he looked at naina who was back facing him

He kept his hand on his shoulder  to turn her around to see pure love ,most importantly trust in hereyes

Raj: naina mai jaanta hu ki tum bhi mujhse  pyaar karti,bas ek baar kahdo .

Main jaanta hu ki pichle dino Jo kuch bhi hua hai academy me , Jo kuch bhi major bhargav hamare   saath kiya uske liye tum khud ko zimmedar man rahi ho, par yakin maano bas ek baar keh  kehdo ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho , main tumhari har takleef  ,har dard tumse lelunga.bad ek bar....

Naina:yahi to main nahi chahti ki mere vajah we aapko koyi taakleef ho,nahi chahti ki mere vajah we apko koi chot pahuche.,nahi chati ki mere karan aap problem me aaye.. Nahi chahti....

and with that she started crying and he immediately hugged him and kissed him on hr forehead.

Still hugging he said : naina tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho ki tumhaare  vajah se mujhe koi takleef ho sakti hai... Kabhi nai. Jab tum mere ash pass hoti ho to ek ajeeb sa sukoon milta hai, naina tum vo ho jise main aapna keh sakta hu, naveen ke bad ek tumhi ho jisse Maine apni dil ki baat share ki, jisse gale lag roya, sirf tum ho naina sirf  tum.

and with that she looks into her wondering how much he loves him. Her love for him is nothing than his love for her.

Suddenly rajveer phone started ringing.
They both straighted themselves.
Here Dr. Shalini was calling him .

Raj: Ji doc.

DS: captain kaha ho aap ,naina mili ya nahi. Yaha sabhi bahut pareshan hai.
Raat me nau baj chuke hai aur BC apke baare me puch rahe the , akhir aap dono ho kaha.

Doc hum bas pahuch rahe hai  don't worry.

DS:come soon captain

With that he cut the phone.

Naina : Hume ab chalna chahiye, baki sab chinta kar rahe honge..

Raj: hmm
Both started walking towards the jeep  with this new ehsaas of love not knowing what is gonna happen in their future.

That's all

Precap: Niana's dilemma , confusion, frustration and .....

-------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for
Updating  so late

Plz like , comment,and vote.