part 5

They reached the academy and came out of the jeep and naina without saying anything started walking towards the main gate but rajveer stopped her by holding her wrist.

Naina turned to look toward rajveer and they shared  intense eye lock.

Raj: naina  main janta hu ki tum  mujhse pyaar karti ho aur main ye bhi shamajhta hu ki jo kuch bhi  pichle Dino.... Hummare bich ke is ehsaas ko mehsus karte hue bhi andekha kar rahi ho.
Naina pyaar Ka mtlb sirf pana nahi hota , intezaar Karna bhi hota hai aur main tumhara intezaar karne ko bhi tyaar hu.

Aaj jis tarha se maine apna pyaar confess kiya  tumhare liye jis tahra tumhe chua  jis tarah tum par haq jataaya, ab vo haq main tumpe tab jataunga jab tum mujhe khud kahogi, jab tum mere pyaar  ko qubool karogi.

Saying this he went inside the academy.

Naina was astonished at his word, the depth of his love.

Next morning ,everything was back to normal except for naina or you can say the tables were turned .till yesterday naina was  ingnoring rajveer but now rajveer was doing the same with naina . he was really proving his words.

After 1 month
Our super six cadet were now  second year cadets.
The things have changed for naina. Rajveer was always maintaining the distance  to her.it was not that he was not there with her but only as a mentor.at the same time Dr. Ritu was trying to come closer to rajveer .she was getting jealous seeing.  This distance was eating her up from inside . no body knows their love for each other in the academy except her friend  and Dr. Shalini.
alekh had made her understand that loving someone is not wrong .

Ab naina apne pyaar Ka izhaar Karna chahti thi , apne rajveer sir ke intezaar ko khatm karna chati thi.

She after completing all the drill and classes was running to rajveers room to confess her love  only to see his room locked

She asked an orderly to know that he has gone for some work and he will return after 4days.

Disappointment was visible on her face

After 2 day

In mess,

Our super six was sitting was sitting at the corner . as usual huda was showing his hudagiri and yudi was poking nose in btw..Pooja was bickering with huda , Ali was trying to handle the the situation but was failing miserably, alekh was holding his head and naina was remembering her rajveer sir.

Ali : Pooja aap shant hojayiye aur huda bhai aap bhi.kya aaplog bachho ki tarah ladte ho.

Huda : ussool to shant karayega hi ...ku punjaban.

Pooja : oye jatt... Tu na kuch mat bol mere Ali ko samjha.

Yudi: well guys rajveer sir ke bina academy me maza nahi arha hai.

Pooja : oye sahi kaha tune yudi sharukh ke bina to sach me acadmey  khali lagti hai or upar se ye second year ki hard training. Hayeee. Rabba.

Before any one can say something, an oderly came and said : cadet Singh apke liye call hai
Naina: mere liye
Naina look toward her friend and went to receive the call

On phone,

Naina: hello
Otherside:...................................….........................................................................................................
And thud
Phone fell from her hand and she went numb and tears were flowing from her eyes

No precap.socho socho.
=========================

Plz vote and comment

junooniyat ( On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें