part 1

In KMA,kunchunjunga millitry academy ,hawao ne apna rukh badal liya ,2 hours at night,cadets apni kadi training se thake hue apne apne room me so rahe hai, vahi do aise bhi hai jinki aankhon ki neend hi ud chuki hai.

Vo koi aur nahi balki captain rajveer singh shekhawat  aur unki protege cadet naina 'ah ' singh hai.

ek  taraf  naina ki bechaini  to dusri taraf rajveer ko iss baat ka dar tha ki jo kuch bhi mentorship program se aane ke baad hua  uske baad kya vo naina ko kahi kho na de. He has no body in his life after naveen but now he does not want to loose her, his naina , his love.

Yes he realised in solitary contient that he is in love with his naina.

At 3 hrs

Girls hostel, room 202

Naina was wide awake ,turning and tossing on her bed  thinking about captain rajveer

Naina:kya main sahi kar rahi hoon  , rajveer sir ko avoid karke  par me unke job, honour ko apne liye khatre me nahi daal sakti.

Par mujhe ye bechaini kyu , kyu main jab bhi unke pass jaati hoon meri dhadkan tej ho jati hai.

Now it was 4:30 am

She was feeling thirsty , she looked at the empty jug and decided to  go to mess. She was walking  inthe corridors and from opposite direction  rajveer was coming . They both were lost in thoughts  didn't saw each other and collided with each other.

Jug fall from her hand rajveer hold her  from waist  from falling and she hold his shoulder for support. They were lost in  each other's eyes.

Tringggg...Tringggg ........

They broke their eye lock and pull back their self fromm each other

Raj:naina tum yaha  aise kya kar ho
Naina:vo jug me paani khatam hogaya tha to vahi lene ja rahi thi
Raj:oh
Raj: naina mujhe tumse baa...

Naina cut him in between and said..

Sir morning assembly ke late ho jayega,i need to go.

She started walking but raj stopped her  by holding her hand pulled her by her arm  and said..  ..

But I need to talk and there is a lot of time  for assembly.
Mujhe mere sawalo ke jawab chahiye  jo sirf or sirf tum mujhe de sakti ho.

She was breathing  heavily  due to their proximity and with that he start dragging her towards  his room

junooniyat ( On Hold) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara