김태형

Taehyung's POV
I was just sitting in my chair on my phone looking at my hundreds of photos of Y/N. Yes Park Y/N, my love,my everything. Until i heard the ringtone of Y/N's voice that i recorded secretly few months ago. The ringtone signals that Y/N has uploaded something on instagram. "Y/N my love what are you up to?" I said to myself. My heart beats rapidly as i read the caption 'When will my love come to me?' as she look into the distance. 'She's so beautiful' i thought. My eyes grew wide as i realise that her post tell where she is at that time, her university. I grin at the thought of moving to her university tomorrow. I can't wait.
Finally.... she will be mine...

The next day~

I am here at Y/N's university with my hyungs since they insisted and they said to it's keep me safe. The hyungs already know the nooks and cranny of this university since they went here yesterday. I however didn't because i want Y/N to show me around.
Why Y/N? Since i know she's the smartest and one of the beautiful girl here. I'm sure the professors would let her.

I went to my assigned class for the the first period, English, which happens to be Y/N's class. Actually, all my classes are the same as Y/N. *cough* i wonder why *cough*. I knocked on the door and the professor went to the door to answer it "Oh hello there young man. Are you lost?" I answered "No professor im the new student, Kim Taehyung, sorry for being late." He smiled and replied "It's alright. Come in, come in."  He silenced the students with a clap to get attention. "Students, im pretty sure you heard about new students moving in, and we have one of them. Mr uhh" "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" I replied "Ah, ok Mr. Kim. I'm Mr. Lee by the way. You may introduce yourself." "안녕하세요, 김태형 임니다. (Hello everyone, my name is Kim Taehyung)" As soon as i finished introducing myself, my eyer darted to her... And then i heard the professor speak, 'Dammit professor, why do you have to interrupt my deeds?' I thought
and the professor said, "Alright Mr. Kim, you may sit in the empty seat beside Ms. Park. Since you're new, i thought it would be a good idea so that she can help you tour the building at recess. Is that ok Ms. Park?" Y/N nodded in approval.

I went next to her seat since i was told to and i could sense the boys glaring at me. Best idea ever Mr. Lee! Nevermind what i said earlier about you ok.

*Time Skip brought to you by my laziness ~*

Its been a few hours Mr. Lee teaching us. Good thing today i only have 3 classes. Even so i couldn't focus on anything. My one and only is sitting beside me, and i couldn't help to steal a glance or two at her. And then realize she didn't even notice my glances. 'So beautiful....' i thought to myself. 
*Bell Rings*
Finally the first class is done. I look at my Gucci Watch and realise it's recess! That means i get to have Y/N to myself all one and a half hour (A/N: idk khow long is lunchtime/recess for university students 😅) When i was daydreaming, thinking of Y/N
loving me in anyway possible, a familiar voice drew me out of the blue, "Shall we get going?" I didn't have to be surprised because i know who that voice belongs to, my one and only, my most precious possession, my favourite Gucci, Park Y/N herself. "Ah, yes we shall" i replied.

All that time walking around the building seems perfect... no one disturbed us. Just the two of us talking and loving each other's company. My love spoke to me, " Oh! Tae! Recess time is almost over!" 'Oh my god! She called me Tae!' My mind speaks to itself.
"We should get our necessities in our lockers. Lets go!" She pulled me by my hand to the lockers. 'Wait... She pulled my hand to the lockers!!! I'm so happy right now!! My love is taking care of me!!' "Oh by the way Tae, what do you have next?" "I think i have art next.." i replied "Oh really? Me too! Actually, can i see your schedule?" I handed her my schedule and she smiled. God that smile! And then she said "All your classes are the same as me! Alright then lets get going, we don't wanna be late do we?" And then she pulled my hand again... her hand is soft. It's almost like i want to chop it off and hold it all the time all to myself. But of course she would be scared of me. I don't want her to be scared of me...

*Time skipeu brought to you by Jimin's Satoori accent~*

It's the end of the day and i decided walk Y/N home. Not until i heard voices, many voices. Me and Y/N turn around and i see my hyungs with a group of people i don't know. "Oh, Oppa! How was your day!" Y/N greeted one of the few with a smile. 'What! Who is he to receive her smile?! Only i can have her smile!' My blood boiled with anger as i my mind was going to explode. But as soon as i heard Y/N's voice i became calmer. Then she asked, "Tae? Are you ok?" I replied to her with an assuring smile and say "I'm ok" She mouthed an "o" and said, "Oh by the way i want you to meet my cousins and my brother!" As soon as she said 'her brother', calmed down. She stared to introduce them to me. The one with the red hair is Bam-Bam, the blonde with the small head was Mark, the other blonde is Jackson, the brunette is Youngjae, the tall one is Yugyeom which is the maknae, the brown-blonde with two moles near his eye is Jaebum, and the last one that has a cold cold expression is, apparently, Y/N's older brother, Park Jinyoung...
"Y/N-ah i'll be going with the rest. They apparently need help with homework" said Jinyoung annoyingly and then i said, "I can walk her home." "And who do you think you are?" Ugh, seriously! I hate this guy already! If he's not Y/N's brother, i would've killed him by now. "Oppa! It's ok! He's my friend" Y/N said while blushing. Ooo may god!!! She's blushing!!! Jinyoung took a deep sigh and said "Alright then be safe.." Y/N smiled and said "Thank you oppaa!! Tae lets go! Bye guys!"

*Time skipeu cuz i can~*

I am now on my way home since i already took my love home. But something made me change my mind i saw my love in a café sitting alone i approach her secretly and watch her go home safely i noticed she left her cup there
Should i take that home? I grinned at the creepy idea and take it home with me

Once i reach home, i went to a small room in my bedroom, shrine dedicated to my love.
Alongside my other possessions of hers i put the cup down and admire the stash of
Y/N's belongings. You will be mine soon... Park Y/N.. My Favourite Gucci...

"Even if they manage to survive they'll become food for the rose anyway.."
-Daughter of Evil

Unedited
1282 words