Chapter 3- Nat

Mulai dari awal

"Thank you Stiles please sit at the back of the class with Nathanial, Nathanial please raise your hand." The teacher order

The orange haired boy who laughed earlier.

"Hi you Stiles, I am Nathanial but you already knew that." He said awkwardly which made a small smile graze my lips.

"I think we will be great friends." I said which caused him to look at me with his emerald green eyes filled with shock and surprise

Nathanial stuttered "Y-ou wan-t to b-e my fri-end."

"Well only if you..." I said before Nathanial cut me off

"I- wou-ld l-ov-e too." He said which caused me to smile

"Well Nat, I hope you can put up with my weirdness."

"Nat?" He asked

"Well you need a nickname if you going to be my friend." I said with a smile and went back to my class work. Suddenly a boy with Blond hair and electric green eyes run into the class.

"Mr Agresst if you are planning on beginning late all this week you can direct yourself to the principal's office." Said the teacher in a snarky manner

I rolled my eyes at the teacher and went back to my conversation.

"Are you talking while I am teaching Mr Stilinski?" The teacher said in a serious and almost anger manner.

"Are you teach while I am having a conversation?" I countered making the teacher's face turn red before she went back to teaching.

The class then went by in school before the bell rang and all the students got up the leave while the teacher was talking.

"The bell does not dismiss you I do."

Then of course being the smart mouth I am I countered "Then the bell does not tell me to go to class."

The teacher sighs in defeat before we all left the call but of course the teacher pulls me back and said, "Stiles I understand you are dealing with the death of you best..."

"You don't understand Jack Shit, excuse my bad French, do you even know how she died? My Friend, my best friends girlfriend, she was like little sister to me. She was stabbed with a katana through the stomach because of a mugging gone bad. Oh and she didn't died straight away either though. We tried to save her but she said she didn't feel pain because she was dieing in the arms of her 1st love. SHE WAS THE STRONGEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MEET AND YOU HAVE NOT RIGHT TO BRING ALLISON INTO THIS." I yelled in the teacher's face before I spun around on my heels and existed the class room to see a blond haired girl with baby blue eyes and another girl next to her with short orange hair and the same blue eyes.

"Well you yelling at the teacher was a very stupid of you." Said the blond one

"Is that right? And what exactly have you accomplished in your life time that makes you Einstein?"

What I had just said to her shocked and enraged her as she stormed off with the orange hair girl with blue eyes and glasses followed her like a stray puppy. I grab so pizza shapes out of my bag, sit across from Nat, and eat while he draw.

"Dude you just stood up to Chloe, that was amazing." He praised me

"It was notice had to deal with people like that back in my hometown."

Suddenly two girls came up to us.

"Hi am Alya and this is my best friend Mariette." She said pulling Mariette out of her weird stare she had on the blondie that was late to our class.