Chapter 26- First Step in Mating

Start from the beginning

My hand made its way into Drews hair and pushed him closer.

"I want to mark you so bad." Drew said. His voice was dry and husky.

Then I decided that this relationship with Drew was different. I actually had no doubt in my mind that it wasn't going to work. I even had that with Scott. But with Drew, I felt complete, whole and stable.

"What are you waiting for." I whispered back.

Drew looked in my eyes for reassurance that what I said was indeed true.

I gave him a small smile.

He kissed my lips with much passion that was intended.

His lip ran down my neck and back to my soft spot.

He kissed it, before biting into it. I gasped at the sudden pain, but then the pain went away and relaxation took over.

I felt Drew lick the mark and kiss it again.

I layed down on the bed and began to feel sleepy. I guess the coffee finally wore off.

"Go to sleep, babe. I'll be here when you wake up." Drew cooed into my ear.

I snuggled into his chest and immediately fell into a deep, dreamfull sleep.

---

I was in a meadow, just sitting down on the grass with my wings fully stretched out.

Suddenly the Guardian Angel came down from heaven and landed right in front of me.

"Lily, you have grown into a strong angel. I knew you would find your mate. But the mating process for angels is difficult. Your mate marked you already. It is common to be sleepy, but for you its different. The mark has made you stronger and you need to learn to be capable of using them. While you train, your body will fall into a deep sleep.

Once you complete the mating process, you will fall into another deep sleep. Your powers will get stronger. Your secret will be at risk.

Let us begin..."

---

Drew's Pov:

I woke up from the sunlight coming from the window.

I must have forgot to shut it last night.

I smiled at myself thinking of last night.

I finally got to mark my beautiful mate and I am very happy.

I looked down at my mate who was still fast asleep.

I looked to the alarm clock and saw it was noon.

I guess it's time to get ready for the day.

"Lily." I said, gently nudging her awake, but she didn't.

"Lily, time to wake up gorgeous." I said nudging her again.

She wouldn't budge.

Strange?

I got up and let go my grip on her. Her body didn't even react to my touch. Her body didn't move.

I started to panic, why wouldn't she wake up?

I shook her gently, sure that she is just faking it and being stubborn.

That didn't work either. Her face feature didn't change and her heart rate is nice and steady.

"JACKSON! ALEX! LEO! PARKER!" I shouted.

They came racing in a few seconds later.

"Yes?" Jackson said.