Chapter 25-Crazy Day

Start from the beginning

She immediately began to scream.

We walked through the door and on the way to the front door.

The slut tried to break my hold, but I was too strong for her.

Her screeching caused everyone in the living room to look at me.

Drew saw and came closer into view. "Lily, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Just taking the trash out." I said casually and with a smirk. Everybody was laughing at my comment.

Then I continued to the front door. I kept hold of her hair, until we hit the side of the road and let go.

"What the f*ck!" She yelled.

"Listen honey, no one tells me things that aren't true about my boyfriend and gets away with it." I spat at her and then ran back into the house, finishing my coffee.

---

Once I finished my coffee. I went to find Drew.

I saw him talking to his parents.

"Hi Lily! How is your parents?" Elizabeth asked, as I sat down next to Drew.

"Hi, umm... I forgot to tell them I was coming over and they must have been out of town." I explained.

"Then why didn't you come back?" Elizabeth asked.

"It was already dark." I said.

"Oh." Was all Elizabeth said.

"Elizabeth it's her!" Mr. Johnson explained.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous. It was just a dream." Elizabeth said, annoyed.

"What is he talking about?" I asked confused.

"Dad says an unknown specie kicked his ass last night and that's the reason he was knocked out." Drew explained.

Wait! That story sounds familiar.

"Are you okay?" I asked Mr. Johnson.

"I'm fine." He said.

"What do you mean a mythical creature?" I asked.

"I don't know." Mr. Johnson said, rubbing his wrists. "She had powers, powers I have never seen."

"What kind of powers Andrew?" Elizabeth asked.

"She was very powerful. She had the power of elements. She had roots come from the ground and tangle my paws to the ground." He exclaimed.

Oh, no! The wolf I beat up last night was Drews father.

"Honey, it was just a dream. People like that do not exist." Elizabeth said.

"She was real, I'm telling you!" he said, looking her dead in the eyes.

"Olay, we need to go." Elizabeth said, taking charge. "He needs some sleep." she said and then went back to the pack house.

"Do you believe him?" I asked Drew, because when I'm ready to tell him, I

don't want him to be angry.

"Maybe. My Dad looked serious." Drew said, rubbing my back. "What about you?"

I took a sip of my coffee and said, "No." I lied. "People like that doesn't exist."

"Really? I thought you would believe him, since you didn't believe in werewolves last month." Drew said.

"I know, but I think it's kind of silly. Super powers really?" I said adding a laugh at the end.