Chapter 25-Crazy Day

Start from the beginning

The sentence just gave me shivers.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Try to strengthen patrol, add a person to every patrol. Stay cautious. There's not much we can do." He said.

"I'll be careful." I told him.

"I was really worried about you." Drew confessed.

I faced him and looked into his eyes. "I'm fine. My parents weren't even home. I forgot to call them. It was already dark out, didn't want to risk coming back." I explained.

Drew kissed my lips and said. "You wouldn't have risked anything, the safety for the humans is just precaution." he said.

"I know, but still." I said kissing him back.

---

So after catching up with Drew a bit, I knew I was going to meet more people. So I ran into the kitchen to make some coffee.

I took out the coffee machine and was looking for the coffee beans.

I was looking through shelf, when I heard someone open and close the door softly.

I turned to see, a dirty blonde who was wearing the shortest skirt I've ever laid eyes on and a halter top, showing me everything she got. My first thought was, she was a tramp, but then decided to judge her after I actually met her.

"Hi. Are you lost?" I asked in confusion.

"No." She snarled at me.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise by her tone, and annoyed by it also.

"Okay. Then why are you here?" I tried to ask as nicely as I could.

"I came to talk to you." She said with almost a da tone.

"Ummm... Okay. What's up?" I asked really confused.

First why was she so snappy and second how could she be comfortable with those slutting clothes.

She hoisted herself up on the island, and pretended to look interested in her fake nails.

"Here's what's up. You stay far away from Drew. Your just a trophy in his case and everyone knows it. He holds you as the longest "relationship" he's had with a pathetic little human. Then, when he tells you he's doing alpha stuff, he's really trying to get away from you, because your irritating. He gloats to all of his friends that you are really good in bed and that's the real reason he keeps you around. Oh, and I should probably mention, when he went out for a guys night the other day. He was really with me." She said all of this right in front of my face.

I give her props that she has guts, but I was shocked at her words. I know none of this is true though.

Instead of insulting her right back, I add a smirk to my face and play a game.

"Really? Do share more details." I told her.

She seemed unaffected by my question, which was strange.

"What do you want me to tell you? He came over to my place wanted to hook up and a girl like me wouldn't turn that down. Anyway, while we were making love, he kept on moaning that he loves me." She said, with a pretty evident smirk on her face.

"Hmmm. I see." I said and my smirk disappeared, And then looking mad as ever. "Do you want to come witness what's gonna go down in a few seconds?" I asked her nicely.

She smiled, thinking her plan worked. "Sure." She said.

"Okay." I said, sweetly.

We were about to walk out of the kitchen when I grabbed the trash bag, and quickly grabbed a fist full of this girls hair.