Peggy x Female!Reader

Start from the beginning

"One of you?"

"Not me." Eliza put her hands up. "I'm taken."

"No really, are you?" Angelica asked sarcastically. "Plus I'm sure Pegs meant something strictly platonic. Something to give our good friend here a good first kiss."

"Exactly." Peggy nodded.

"So, I volunteer Peggy." Angelica said.

"What? Me?!" Peggy shot up.

"You suggested it." Angelica teased.

"Peggy doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to." Y/N spoke, barely hiding the disappointment in her voice.

"Then this conversation is pointless. Y/N will never be kissed."

Y/N slapped Angelica on the arm, folding her arms across across her chest afterwards. Though her outrage was simply a joke, Angelica's comment held the truth.

\\\

The school day dragged along, and while Y/N's predicament had been a new and unimportant one, the thought of her lips on another's didn't leave her mind. At least she was aware of how overdramatic she was being about the entire situation.

Walking into the living room of her own home, Y/N threw her backpack on the couch and plopped down right next to it.

"Bad day at school?" Her father asked, noticing the pout held on her lips and crease found on her brow.

"Every day's a bad day at school." Y/N stole the remote from her dad, and unhesitatingly switched the channel from the football game it was previously on.

"What do you have against football?" Y/N's dad cracked a smile at his daughter, his hand flown into the air. Hoping that his lousy attempts at jokes would cheer her up.

"It's a sport. Just seeing those men running makes me tired."

"Oh cheer up." He looked up to see what Y/N had changed the TV channel to.

"Star Wars? Come on!"

"Who doesn't like Star Wars!?" It was Y/N's turn to fly her hands within the air. Satisfactory with her dad's silence, the conversation ended there. Y/N crossed her legs and contently watched her space movie. Halfway through the program, and right at Y/N's favorite part to her misfortune, a knock sounded from the door.

The girl glanced over at her dad who was now snoring on the seat of the couch. She figured being too engrossed in the movie caused her not to notice his sleeping matter. With a sigh, she rose off the couch and walked to the door, wondering who could be visiting at this hour.

Twisting the knob and opening the door, Y/N was surprised to see Peggy standing on her porch. Y/N gave her a questioning look and spoke, "Pegs what are you doing? It's like 10:30.."

"You know what we were talking about during lunch?"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Yeah I've never kissed anyone and all of that. It's not a big deal we can all just drop it. It will happen when it happens."

"Yeah, well I've never kissed anyone either." She spoke shyly.

Y/N's eyes widened, not trying to hide her surprise. "I didn't know."

Peggy stepped inside the warmth of Y/N's home and the door was gracefully closed behind her. "So, you just came her to confess?"

"Well..."

Y/N urged Peggy to continue.

"I wanted to know if you would be my first kiss. Or like, each other's first kiss. And I really like you but I figured since we both hadn't kissed anyone maybe-"

With a surreal amount of sudden confidence, Y/N shut Peggy up by leaning forward, and planting a soft kiss on her lips.  Y/N's hand rested on Peggy's cheek, while Peggy gripped her hair, melting into the kiss.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"

The couple broke apart in a flash, eyes wide, staring at Y/N's father who sat up straight on the couch.

Oof.

A/N: wow really the best ending to anyone of my chapters. can't top that