Fake Love 8

Dear Sojung,

Congratulation!Congratulation!

I attend your wedding with Youngmin this morning,I went there with my friends.Funny huh how you end up with the boy you want to be with while Im still single here.

Most of my friends along with some of them are yours end up together.Namjoon end up with Ailee,Yoongi with Yewon,Taehyung with Yerin,Eunha with Jungkook,Yuna with Jimin and Eunbi with Hoseok.

The smile on your face is the most precious things I saw in my entire life,the way you walked down the aisle make me tear up.From my eyes it looks like Im getting married to you,it looks like you're walking towards me with flowers in your hand.But its just my imagination how silly of me.

You walked next to Youngmin and the priest anounce you both husband and wife.You kiss each other making the crowd cheer.I stood up and clap my hand and let out a tear when nobody is looking.

It pain my heart that people will now know you as someone wife and 'Im Sojung'.I guess Im to slow?no?maybe.Or maybe Im just a coward who doesnt want to man up to talk to you and bring you back into my life.

I didnt stay long there after eating and all I went straight home and cry at myself at how pathetic I am.

It was hard for me to breath while crying,at last I cough out blood but it doesnt surprise me anymore.I'm used to it already.

I love you Kim▻Im Sojung and Im sorry for giving you fake love and hope in the past.

Was Your Everything,
Kim SeokJin