Fake Love 5

Dear Sojung,

Can you save me right now?save me from this cruel world.I dont even know whats the point of living right now.I feel miserably terrible.

How could you?how can you do that?Why are you so mean?

How can you kiss Youngmin infront of my eyes?what is your relationship with him?why are you guys holding hand and you cuddling his side arm?the both of you are drunk.

What is my problem?its not even your problem but what is wrong with me?!Im getting crazy.

Im mad at you for kissing another guy when we both know we are not even a thing with each other.We are just quantities now.You will just see me as 'other boys'.

How stupid I am being mad at you ,you like him that much heh?Even Jimin told me he saw the both of you at Han River sitting beside each other with your head on his shoulder.

I shrug the feelings off me while focusing on my work but I cant focus even a minute.My head was filled with you and youngmin.This cant be happening right?

I want to date you again and court you again but seems like Im having my hope to high.This shouldnt be a problem since this is what I should get for what I've done to you.

The universe are testing me again,its testing me to feel what you feel in the past.Yes t hurts,it hurts as fck.Yoongi usually just rap with his compose rap by saying I dont give a shit I dont a give again and again.I dont even know if thats the right phrase but whatever.

Should I just forget you and my feelings and just move on with my life?Its not that bad right seeing the person that you like with another guy being lovey dovey?

Maybe I should,farewell

Was Your Everything,
Kim SeokJin