Chapter 8: Finally

Start bij het begin

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

That night as Tsuna laid in bed trying to sleep, she tossed and turned unable to fall sleep.

The hours passed, and yet she could not sleep. What was keeping her up was one matter that has been on her mind for a while now. And that matter has become more known after what happened earlier that day.

She knew that she had to tell Reborn about her feelings.

'It's now or never.' She thought to herself, as she sat up in her bed and threw the blanket to the side. After standing up, she turned on the lamp on her desk to be able to see her surroundings.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, Tsuna made her way to the door connecting to Reborn's room.

"Reborn are you awake?" She said after she knocked on the door.

No answer. So she knocked again, and yet again there was no answer.

"Did something happen to him?" She muttered to herself, "No, of course not." She later said, knowing that Reborn was and is the greatest hitman in the world, nothing could happen to him. Right?

Tsuna reached down and opened the door. The lights were off, and she couldn't hear anything to indicate that there was anyone in the room.

She pat the wall trying to find the light switch. Once she found it, and the lights had been turned on, she looked around the room.

The room was not large, nor was it small. It was a simple room. It had a dresser, a bed and a desk. No decorations in the room.

There was no one in the room except for Tsuna. Reborn was not there, the bed sheets were perfectly made and showed signs that no one had been on them all day.

"Where did he go?"

Deciding to further search for Reborn, Tsuna decided to head downstairs to see if by chance Reborn was there.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

As she was walking down the stairs she noticed that the lights in the kitchen were on. Assuming that it was Reborn, Tsuna quickened her step and quickly went into the kitchen.

"Bianchi."

Bianchi turned away from the cupboard with a cup in her hand.

"Do you want a glass of water too?" Bianchi asked while offering to get her a cup as well.

Tsuna shook her head, "No thank you. I was actually looking for Reborn to speak with him."

"Ah. Well he's not here at the moment. He said during dinner he would be gone for a while." Bianchi said as she opened the refrigerator and pulled out a water pitcher and served herself some water before putting the pitcher back in the refrigerator.

"Really? Guess I wasn't paying attention." Tsuna softly said while she tried to remember what was said during dinner.

As she stood near the entrance of the kitchen trying to remember, Bianchi began to walk past her, "Well I'm heading back to bed. I just came to get a glass of water."

"Bianchi wait!" Tsuna quickly turned around and grabbed a hole of Bianchi's arm, "Can I speak with you?"

Bianchi looked at Tsuna for a few seconds, then nodded and turned around and headed back into the kitchen after gently prying Tsuna's hand off her arm.

Sitting herself at the kitchen table, Bianchi looked over at Tsuna waiting for her to join her or speak from where she stood.

"Well?" Bianchi said trying to get the smaller girl to speak whatever she needed to say to her.