Chapter 4: Welcome Back

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR AMANO AKIRA-SENSEI.  ALL I OWN IS THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

So I finally updated after so long.  Sorry for the wait, but here is the new chapter.  I kind of feel like I should have worked more on the last part of the chapter.  Oh well.

Anyways as you guys know I went on vacation last month, and it's been a week since I finally came back home. I thought it was going to be fun there.  But.... nope.  We had to sign a paper to mark all the suitcase we had.  And the people in charge there were so rude!!!!  What went through my mind, "Lord give me patience because if you give me strength these people will be the reason I go to jail."  I wish I had the piranhas so I could throw them at those people.  After that, I guess it was okay.

There was no t.v nor internet where I was staying at.  Had to buy a phone there since mine didn't work.  When I finally came back home well not really home, just at a hotel a few hours away from where I live, I checked wattpad and had the shock of my life.  I had more than 500 notifications.  So I decided not to check them at the moment.  But the next day I logged on and the numbers had gone up to 587 notifications in a few hours!!!!

So yeah.  Sorry for any bad spelling and grammar errors, ad hope you like it.

Enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Finally." Tsuna stretched her hands out in front of her, "I feel much better." She sighed.

Reborn watched as Tsuna came into the kitchen smiling, "Good morning."

"I'm so glad to see you better Tsu-chan." Nana said as she turned and smiled at her daughter, "But are you sure you're good enough to go to school?"

Tsuna nodded, "Yeah. My throat feels kind of itchy but I'm fine."

"Okay, but if you begin to feel sick even if it's just a little I want you to head home right away okay." Nana cleaned her hands on her apron.

Tsuna was about to disagree with Nana since she felt much better, but Reborn began to speak, "You shouldn't ignore mama. You need to listen to others."

'Like You're one to say that.' Tsuna thought looking at Reborn. 'He never listens to anyone unless it's convenient or important for you.'

"Hm." Reborn smirked, "Is that so." He muttered low enough just for Tsuna to hear.

Tsuna cleared her throat and took a step back and walked to the other side of the table, so she wouldn't have to sit next to Reborn, or at least on the same side as him.

A gasp could be heard then a giggle, "I almost forgot to tell you. Guess who's coming Tsu-chan?"

Tsuna pulled the chair back and seated herself while she glanced up at her mother, "Dad?" Tsuna said while frowning slightly.

"No. It's someone else."

Tsuna sighed, "Then I don't know. Who is it?"

"Bianchi, Fuuta, and I-pin!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Looking away from her mother she looked down at the table while she clenched her hands then unclenched them under the table, "That's great." Tsuna smiled. She smiled even though the thought of having Bianchi back made her sad. Sure Tsuna was glad that they were coming back, but what she was sad about is that now she'd have to once again see Bianchi hugging and saying how much she loved Reborn. Just thinking about that made her want to cry, but she didn't want anyone to know how she felt. So she smiled. She smiled to keep it hidden. She smiled while putting aside her feelings. She smiled to not cry. She smiled so that she could maybe even convince herself that she felt nothing, that she felt no pain, "When are they coming back?" Tsuna asked as she looked up at her mother while trying to avoid looking at Reborn.