Chapter 2: Jealousy With A Touch Of Rage

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR, ALL CREDIT GOES TO AMONO AKIRA-SENSEI. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

So I updated again yay. I already had I think about half....well almost half of this chapter typed, but I finally finished it today. I'll try to update "Guardians undercover" later today or maybe tomorrow. But I'll try to update that one soon. So I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And I'm sorry for any bad spelling and grammar errors.  Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning was as usual, though this time it wasn't Reborn who woke up Tsuna. It was Lambo who had thrown the blanket off of both him and Tsuna. And since it was just the beginning of spring it was still a bit chilly early in the morning, the loss of warmth was enough to wake her up.

Tsuna sat up in her bed shivering slightly as she quickly pulled back the blanket looking for warmth. Though in the process of pulling the blanket she somehow ended up almost making Lambo fall off the bed since he had tangled his legs in the blanket.

Before Lambo could roll of the bed Tsuna grabbed a hold of him, 'Thank goodness he didn't wake up.' Tsuna sighed as she placed Lambo back on the bed and covering him with the blanket.

Stretching her arms above her head Tsuna slightly turned her head towards the clock to look at the time. She was barely able to see the time with the bit of light coming in through the window, "6:20. I might as well get up." Tsuna muttered to herself. There was actually one main reason why she decided to get up, normally she would have just gone back to sleep for a few more minutes, but in doing that she would be woken up by Reborn. And she wasn't ready to face him so early in the morning.

Though there was a very high chance that he was already in the kitchen, 'I'll just stay here for a bit longer. I can't leave Lambo alone.' Tsuna thought as she laid back down on the bed and watched Lambo as he smiled, 'He must be having a lot of fun in his dream.'

~Time Skip (6:50 a.m.)~

Knowing it was almost time that Reborn would normally come into her room Tsuna quickly got out of bed and dressed into her uniform. As she got changed she kept glancing at both her door and the extra door that leads to Reborn's room, to make sure that Reborn didn't come in. And of course Lambo was no problem at all, he was still asleep anyways.

After she had finished changing she then brushed her hair which really wouldn't make any difference since her hair seemed like it had a life of it's own. It never did stay put, but at least her hair wasn't so wildly out of control that it would look like a bird would land on her hair to lay eggs any second.

She walked over to her bed and gently shook Lambo's shoulder, "Lambo I'm leaving okay."

And that was all it took for Lambo to quickly snap open his eyes, "Where?" Lambo asked as he rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of his sleepiness.

"I need to go to school. But first I need to hurry and eat breakfast." She said as she sat next to Lambo.

Lambo nodded, "Then I'll be the first one to get to eat breakfast. I beat everyone." Lambo jumped off the bed and ran towards the door opening it and running out while laughing.

Tsuna sighed and soon followed after him, but not before grabbing her school bag which was on the table.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

He was there. Reborn was there sitting in one of the chairs sipping at his cup of espresso as he did every morning. Tsuna sighed and tried not to look at him, "Good morning." Tsuna said as she set her bag on the ground and sat down on the chair.