Chapter 8: Finally

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR, ALL CREDIT GOES TO AMANO AKIRA-SENSEI. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

So here is the chapter after many months. Sorry for the wait. And especially sorry for making all of you guys wait if you are reading any of my other work. I know I promised that I'd get them updated as soon as I can, but I have gotten sick. And illness called, laziness and writers block. More so of writers block on some of them.... kind of since I do know what I want to type, but I just can't get it typed up right. I'll try to get my other work updated as soon as I can. I hope it's soon though, because knowing me, sometimes my soon ends up being months later. I need to get myself together and work on them!!!!

So, as some of you might know maybe. I was going to go into the culinary program, and apply for it. And I did apply for it. I sent in my application.... and it got lost, it never got to Chef Mike. I found this out because I didn't get contacted either to my house phone, or cellphone or by my student email. So I called the school, and they gave me the phone number of the chef and another lady who works with him. I called the lady and she said that they didn't receive the application even though I had sent it in almost two week prior. So she emailed me an application, and she told me to print it out and fill it out, then to take a picture of it and text it to her, but I sent it to her through my email since I had to attach a letter of intent to it as well.

So then she forwarded it to the chef. And I set up a meeting with her for May 31st at 3 in the afternoon, but then that day before heading over to the main campus for the meeting, I got an email saying that I would be meeting with the chef and not her. I got so nervous. But I got there to the school, in horrible weather. I swear I thought I was going to be on the news for having the car I was in have the windows shattered from the hail and fall off the bridge from the wind.

So anyways in the end of all that stuff and the meeting.... I've got to go buy myself a uniform for the program. I got in!!!!

Anyways, sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kota eventually did come back, after taking his sweet time in doing what he needed to do. He was doing what he could, to give Tsuna and Reborn some time. Especially to Tsuna.

But it seemed that all of that was in vain.

All throughout dinner, Kota kept looking from Tsuna to Reborn and would either sigh or slightly shake his head. He had hoped that this time something would have happened. And by the looks of it, nothing happened. There was no change.

'So this is it huh?' Kota thought as he sadly looked at his cousin silently eating her dinner, 'I had hoped it would work. I'm sorry Tsuna.'

They didn't seem to show it, but they both felt the looks coming from the young teen in front of them. Reborn didn't really care, so he didn't pay any attention to it. If it had something to do with him he'd find out sooner or later anyways. Though he was a bit curious as to why Kota looked sad when he gazed over at him briefly.

Tsuna didn't want to look up. She didn't want to meet Kota's gaze, she had realized after she tried confessing that Kota had intentionally done what he did to get her alone with Reborn. She slowly glanced over at Kota, only to meet his gaze.

She couldn't read minds like Reborn could, but with one look she could tell what he was thinking. Well it was more like a feeling, a feeling that she herself was most likely feeling at this moment.

Kota had given his last attempt to help, and now he was done. He had promised after all, but one more attempt wouldn't have hurt to try.

She felt as if her throat began to close up, almost as if something had gotten stuck in her throat. Her eyes had begun to sting, at the thought that she had practically thrown away the last attempt that Kota had given her.