00. A Note From Camilla

Sluts Have Feelings

Prologue: A Note From Camilla

Stories on Wattpad seem to think that only guys can be sluts. There are so many stories about guys playing for a girls virginity. The stories of games where boys take a girls virginity to see who wins and all of that stuff. It only portrays boys as sluts. They are so stereotypical, it's not even funny. Honestly, it offends me.

Girls are sluts. I don't know when people forgot that. Girls are the biggest sluts known to mankind. I don't know when the definition of a slut switched to men. Here's the definition of a slut:
Slut: noun; a slovenly or promiscuous woman. ORIGIN Middle English: of unknown origin.

You see, it says women not men. Sluts are women. So why are all of the stories about men being sluts?

Everyone knows woman are sluts. They are not the sweet, innocent virgin girls that other authors portray them to be. They are sneaky, back-stabbing, closet-fucking sluts. So why are all of these stories portray girls like that? I mean, come on. They are not realistic at all. They are so very cliché, it's not even funny. Why does Wattpad not carry true stories? Why are they letting all of these fake, cliché stories be categorized as "real fiction"? They should be transported immediately to mythological or something. It's not right.

This is my story, a story of a slut.

Xoxo,
Camilla

P.S. I actually took some time to research the definition of a slut to prove all of these basic bitches wrong. I could've been screwing some guy or hitting the club. But instead I went out and found a dictionary. Do you know how long it took me to find a dictionary? I didn't even know that we had one. So I think you should give my 100% true, with all of my slutty glory, story a try. Come on, bitch.

Just keep trudging along until chapter 10 please, you wont regret it #slutshatewednesdays