Rwby Vol.3 Part 3

Start from the beginning

Roman:Little red,Hazel eyes. You two are just determined to be the heroes of Vale,aren't you? | Ruby:What are you doing? | You:Without these ships,the Grimm will destroy everything! | Roman:That's the plan!

Roman was about to attack,but I pushed his cane away and shot him with a fireball. Neo immediately vault over me and kicked me away from Ruby. Neo kept attacking me and nearly threw me off the edge,but I was able to grab the ledge.

Ruby:But why?! What do you get out of it?! | Roman:You're asking the wrong questions,Red. It's not what I have to gain,it's that I can't afford to lose!

I slowly climbed back to safety,and see Neo disarming Ruby from her weapon,and kicking her from the back.

You:RUBY!

I was about to get up to help her,but she was blown away from the ship. I have to grow my wings and grab her,and flew back to the ship,but I was starting to loose my strength,and landed at the ledge of the ship,slowly losing my consciousness.

Roman:I may be a gambling man,but even I know there's some bets you just dont take. (Neo walks forward with a sharp blade at the end of her umbrella and pointed at me) Like it or not,the people who hired me are going to change the world.(Ruby kicked away a griffon) You can't stop 'em,I cant stop 'em! (I see a button on Neo's umbrella,so I told Ruby to press it at my signal) You know the old saying,if you can't beat 'em-- | You:*telepathy* Ruby,now!

I lifted my hand that was holding Ruby,and she pressed the button on Neo's umbrella,and she flew away with the griffons,and I pulled both of us back to safety.

Roman:NEO!

Ruby:I dont care what you say! | You:We will stop them,and we will stop you! | Ruby/You:BET ON THAT!

Me and Ruby charged at him,but he swung his cane around with a bullet with it,and made a air slash that pushed us back.

Roman:Ya got spirit,both of you,but this is the real world!

He beats Ruby.

Roman:The real world is cold!

He beats Ruby again,you can feel your blood boiling.

Roman:The real world doesn't care about spirit!

Ruby kicked him away and stood up,while your laying down trying to catch your breath back.

Roman:You wanna be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other huntsman in history!

He smacks Ruby in the head with his cane,you can feel your eyes heating up.

Roman:As for me,I'll do what I do best. Lie,steal,cheat! And surviv--

You didn't let him continue as you pierced Sudaruska through his heart,and lifted him up.

You:*accompanied with a female voice* S̵͉̲̥̓̈́h̶͕̟̜͒ư̴̱̦͔͆̿t̷̨͈̙̱̏̿͋ ̵͇̏̀̐ű̸̩̲̅̓p̴̛̮.̴͔̔̏.̵̢̟̒.̸̮̆̉̚͠

You kicked him into the air and an alpha Griffon ate him,landed in front of you,and screeches right in your face,while you just swung Sudaruska with one hand and it cut the Griffon in half,and a bit of the ship as well. Unbeknownst to you,your inner ring that was white,it was a bright orange color.

Ruby:Y/n!

You snapped out of your trance,and your eyes become the same way it always was,black outer ring,and white inner ring. You start to fall forward,but Ruby caught you.

You:*weakly* Sorry Ruby,I didn't know what came over me. | Ruby:It's ok! Just stay with me,please. | You:*you cup her cheek* I'm not going anywhere. You have to get down back to solid ground. | Ruby:How? I cant use my scythe while I'm holding you.