Gaelic Justice Part Five

Start from the beginning

"I was so worried about you," Alex said with misery as she accepted the arms her girlfriend held out to her pulling herself into the warming comfort her body offered.

" I know but I was okay. "

"It doesn't matter I'm always going to be worried about you."

(Y/n) smiled at her lover's soft confession, it was nice to have someone who thought of you, even if it was to worry their mind at least was with you, (Y/n) rarely had that ever in her life from Alex it was a welcome emotion. "I know the feeling, when we didn't know where you were my mind  wouldn't think of anything else, I was consumed with thoughts of you, worry, hope everything was you I hoped that they would keep you safe until we found you."

" They did. " Alex smiled cupping the other woman's cheek in her hand and softly gazing into her eyes, the (e/c) eyes that stared back at her filled with as much love as she felt.

"I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't made it." ( Y/n) said sadly leaning into the hand that pressed against her face, as a lone tear fell and crashed into the agent's palm.

"Well, I did."

" Thankfully. "

"You came to my rescue."

"I think that was Kara." (Y/n) smiled.

"I like to think it was you." Alex thought back to how her sister had described ( Y/n) that night, how enraged she had been even to want to kill her own mother, all for her it did have a romantic tone to it.

"So Alexandra do you wanna sleepover, my Dad won't mind." ( Y/n) smiled wickedly at her. "Do you need your Mom's permission?"

" Shut up you, we are definitely regressing far too much. " Alex laughed happy to be pulled towards the bed and falling on top of the chef with a happy chuckle their lips met casually until it became an intense passionate dual, neither wanted or were willing to lose.

"This is definitely another first." ( Y/n) said against her lips.

"Shut up and just kiss me."

" Yes, Alexandra my pleasure." The chef purred some orders she was only too happy to obey.

                                                                             xxx

The scream pierced through her ears, lost in a deep sleep Alex's arm draped over her, she had enjoyed the warm her cocoon offered, her eyes opened suddenly alarm cutting through her as she leaped from the bed. 

"What is it?" Alex asked sleepily. 

"I don't know I heard a scream." it was a strange thing to go from naked to wrapped in her Superwoman's suit in moments, yet she was and as quickly as she had risen from her bed she was out the bedroom door closing it behind her, leaving no room for debate about whether Alex should follow her. 

She rapidly made her way down the hallway to where she heard the scream, what she saw turned her stomach and made the anger build up inside her, her father lay stretched out on the bed his face half covered by a mask of some kind (Y/n) didn't know why or how the Banshee stood in the center of the room her eyes now turning towards Cat. 

Wasting no time (Y/n) tried to ignore her father, ignore how she wanted to crumple at his side and make sure he was okay, was he even breathing?

"Superwoman," Cat whispered with half relief. 

The Banshee turned to face her a shrill laugh leaving her mouth. "Nice to see ye again lass."

"You've really pissed me off this time skull queen."

"You don't know what anger what heartache lass, because I'm not going to let any of you live I'll tell you why I started my quest." She said smugly., (Y/n) just glared at her. 

"When I was young I fancied myself in love he was a handsome you man strong, a warrior and clan chieftain of the (L/n) clan."

(Y/n) frowned what had this to do with anything?

"He sang me words of love just as most men do when they want something." She exchanged a glance at the man lying on the bed and gave a distasteful hiss. "His name was Niall he had the most beautiful blue/green eyes I'd ever seen they were just a way to distract from his deceit."

"So a guy cheated you, what woman hasn't had that happen to them, we don't go around murdering innocent people." (Y/n) said angrily. 

"Oh they were not innocent, each one carried the blood of Niall, and each one pollutes the earth with his repulsive seed."

Wtf. 

(Y/n) was aware of silent footsteps behind her, she winched. Dammit, Alex. 

"I came here to get my next claim this creature was all I found." She pointed at the masked man, who (Y/n) frowned when he moved his hand, sighing in utter relief, he was alive. 

"So you are going around killing descendants of Niall (L/n) because he betrayed you."

"Because of him I spent a thousand years and more in the darkest depths of the netherworld, the only consolation was these powers I received, I bided my time and when I found my escape I set about my revenge."

"Revenge on people who had no idea they were even descended from the man you hate."

"Their ignorance is no excuse."

Suddenly from behind (Y/n) Alex appeared a gun she seemed to have made appear from nowhere pointed at the Banshee as she fired off round after round, the Banshee didn't even attempt to scream she quickly leaped through the window and escaped. 

Cat rushed to her husband's side cradling his face in her hands as (Y/n) trying to act like Superwoman turned around to hide the tears that were invading her eyes. 

"I'll call an ambulance," Alex said seriously rushing to get her cell phone and dial the number. 

"Is he okay?" Superwoman cracked the words out. 

"He is breathing but it's weak," Cat whispered.