"Jensen, I will return home with you next week to become (Y/n)'s personal body guard again. I will watch her and your daughter with my life." Jensen got off the chair he fell into a bit ago and grabbed onto Ryan, pulling him into a bro hug. "Thank you Ryan. Thank you so much. All I care about is my family's safety." Jensen and Ryan nodded. Ryan and Jared left Jensen to swallow everything he was just told and prepare what he plans to tell his wife next week.

Your POV

"They are going to be here soon!" You cheer and hand JJ the little box containing the three pregnancy tests and a ultra sound picture for Jensen to see. You bend down and fix her shirt that says "Soon To Be Big Sister" as well. "Hey, any clue what Jensen had to tell you?" Gen asks handing you a cup of water once you stand back up. "No clue, all he said was that he wanted it to be in person and that is was very, very important." You take a sip and move into the kitchen.

"Maybe he got a movie offer somewhere, like in Australia or something? Or maybe something happened with the set and they need a break for a little while." Gen suggested taking a seat at the kitchen island while you both watch Tom and Shep play will JJ in the living room. "It would be awesome if he got a break right now. I miss him so much, and with baby number two on the way, I know he would want to be here for me." You smile and hear the car pulling into the drive way.

"Okay JJ, just give daddy a bit to come into the house and then I will cue you to bring him the box okay?" You ask JJ and you move into the front hallway. "Okay Momma." She smiles in a cute tone. You begin to see the doorknob twist and open to see your loving husband standing there for you. "Hey Babe." You smile and wrap your arms around his exhausted figure. "Hey baby girl." Jensen said, sounding terrified of something or someone. This was definitely not his usual demeanor. "Hey, you okay? Hey Jared!" You ask Jensen and then give a quick hug to Jared as he enters your home, moving straight towards his wife and sons.

"Actually, I'm not okay. Can I talk to you baby? In private?" Jensen seems to be pleading with you and you nod for his answer, becoming more and more scared as to what he has to say. Jensen grabs your hand and pulls you towards the side hall and to the office. JJ sees you but you hold up a hand to tell her to wait a bit. She nods and moves back to playing with Jared and the boys. Jensen brings you into the office and shuts the door. "Jay, baby, you're really scaring me now. What's the matter?" You ask and Jensen moves to lean on the side of the desk with his hands at his face.

"(Y/n), all I care about is yours and JJ's safety, you know that right?" Jensen says and you move to cup his face and he immedatley wraps his arms around your waist. "Of course baby. Why- Why are you sounding so scared? JJ and I are fine." You send your hand through his hair in hopes of trying to calm your nervous husband. "That's the thing (Y/n), you aren't. Baby, David was released from prison a while back." Jensen said the one thing you had wished you never live to see the day to where it would become true. You froze. It was almost as if your body was being filled with sand making it harder to walk, breathe, and stay upright.

"Ryan informed me last week about an incident that looks to be caused by David but nothing close to here, he travels fast. But I don't want you to worry, I can't have you worrying okay? Because everything is gonna be just fine baby." Jensen moves to wrap his arms around you and you fall to your knees in Jensen's arms. Jensen whispered soft coos to you and you try to relax but the baby hormones are already kicking in.

"I left him in the car so I could tell you everything first and so that you wouldn't be alarmed when you first saw him, but Ryan is here. He is going to be personally watching out for my two girls." Jensen says. "Maybe even three." You whisper, but Jensen hears the light sentence. "Huh, uh, what did you just say?" Jensen moves so he could see your tear stained face. You give him a light smile and bring your hand to your belly. "I'm pregnant Jay." You say and Jensen hugs you close. "Are we really?" Jensen gives a small smile and presses his hand on top of yours.

"Yeah, JJ has a small box for you because she wanted to tell you but I just spoiled it for her I guess." You let out a few more soft tears and Jensen pulls you to your feet. "I don't want you to worry about David. He came after you a long time ago, I'm sure he had forgotten about you. You have a new baby to worry about, and too much stress is not good at all. You hear me?" Jensen wipes off your tears and moves towards the office doors. "I love you, and thank you for always putting your family first." You give him another kiss before shutting the doors and moving into the living room that was filled with laughter.

"Daddy!" JJ calls out when you and Jensen enter the room. "I have something for you!" She laughs and hands Jensen the box. Jensen can't help but smile and the tests and the ultra sound. "You're gonna get a baby brother or a sister, JJ!" Jensen beams with joy as he scoops JJ up in his arms. You wipe the tears away a bit more and move into the kitchen to help Gen finish the dinner for everyone. Jensen got Ryan to come inside for dinner and made it a point to talk about everything after.

And so you did. After dinner, the kids were watching movies and becoming more and more sleepy. You, Jensen, Jared, Gen, and Ryan all sat around planning out how the rest of the time would go. Camera's will be going up around the entire yard, Ryan will be watching over you and JJ and a very close friend of Ryan's will be watching over Gen and her boys, just incase.

You were a bit calmer talking about David this time around. Something was telling you that he probably forgot about you and that he was old news. It was either something was telling you or you were just trying really, really hard to make yourself believe that it was true.

********************************

Drama Llama is back!

Duh, Duh, DUHHH.......

Hope you guys are enjoying my book!

FYI, this is chapter 70! How awesome is that!?!

Thanks for ALL of your votes, reads, and comments!

I will cherish them always!

Xoxo