Magneto/Erik

•imagine Erik/Magneto surprising you•

You could see the light streaming through the windows during another morning at the mansion where you were staying. Of course it was filled with a selection of other people just like you. Some called us special, freaks but we were Mutant and Proud.

You rolled over in the large double bed to see the sheets crumpled in the Empty space next to you. Your face fell immediately.

"Where have you gone now." It wasn't the first time you had left in the morning. You sat up, your legs dangling over the side of the bed as you contemplated what you were going to do on this Saturday morning.

You were about to stand up but something caught your eye, resting next to your bed was a small piece of folded card.

You hesitantly picked it up and read it.

'To my sweetest (y/n)

I would appreciate it if you came to meet me at the waterfall.

It shouldn't take you long.

Yours truly.

-EL'

You couldn't help but show a small smile. It didn't take you long to get ready and very soon you were running, running faster than humanly possible to the waterfall where, Erik and Charles had first found you.

You stood at the top of the short waterfall peering over to see a small figure standing at the bottom feet below you.

"Hello sweetie." You heard him shouting up at you. You laughed at the cute nickname he had given you.

"Hello Erik." You stood like that for a bit, you staring down at him while his head was tilted upwards towards you.

The trance was broken when he moved and you saw something shimmer in his hand. Slowly but surely, the shining object floated upwards until it hovered in front of your face.

A small tag was attached to the object, it took you moments for your eyes to register what the object was, a beautiful diamond ring, the note was read out by a rising voice

"My dear (Y/N) would you do me the honour of becoming my wife." You looked up at the man floating before you, for once in his life he looked uncertain.

"Oh Erik of course." You flung your arms around him and he placed the cool metal ring onto your finger.

With your face buried in his chest he whispered softly into your hair

"(Y/n) I love you