Hawkeye

•imagine fighting sided by side with Hawkeye in your final moments.•

"(Y/n) cover me." Standing up you opened fire as Hawkeye ran over to take cover next to you.

It continued like that for what seemed like hours. You held on well , waiting for the helicopter that was supposed to be minutes away hours ago.

You knew they weren't coming, it was to late, you had failed your mission and you weren't coming out of this alive.

You stood up to fire at the storm of people coming your way until you heard the click of your weapon finally running out of amo. You sat down breathing heavily and looked over to your right at Clint who had reached his final arrow.

"Clint." He turned slowly to look into your soft (y/e/c) eyes. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this." You looked over your shoulder to see the enemy slowly approaching.

"Don't be (y/n), I would follow you to the ends of the earth." You shuffled closer to Clint until your head was resting lightly on his shoulder. You were shocked when he leant down and kissed you on the head.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah Clint"

"I....I....lo..(Y/N)" he shouted your name and you turned to watch the grenade slowly roll into the side of your leg. You turned to look once again into the eyes of Clint Barton, the man who made you happy.

"I love you too Clint Barton" you whispered it, not sure if he heard it before the bomb went off, tearing you both to pieces.