Star Shopping- LIL PEEP Pt. 3

-One month later-

While I was sitting in my living room mindlessly watching tv. I thought about Gus and what we would be doing right now. Him probably in the studio or doing something stupid and me at home FaceTiming him or or in the studio with him having fun. I don't think that a day has went by where I haven't cried. I stopped going on social media because it was getting too stressful. But as I look down at my phone it was blowing up with comments saying to go look at Star Shopping YouTube video. I never heard the song because he said it was a surprise for me to here. I go there and type it in and I click the first video that pops up.

As I was watching it I started sobbing. He said he made this song for me. He said that when we left his show we were gonna go drive out alone and let me listen to while we watch the stars. He said this was my unconventional love song and that no matter what he would always love me. Looking at the video showed him at his best and funniest. Its showed who he was before and after the fame. It showed my Gus.

As the video ended my sobs got louder and my vision blurrier. " I miss him so much" I whimper.

"I miss him" I cry harder. And I feel arms come around me and trying to soothe me.

"Its gonna be Ok sweetie. We all miss him." My moms says.

"I miss him mommy. I love him so much. It hurts. It hurts so bad" I say clinging to my mom.

" i know but you gotta be strong for your baby. You gotta live for that baby. You gotta live for Gus, he would want you to be happy, he would want you to continue. And he loved you just as much and more." She says rocking me.

"Thank you mommy" I say continuing to cry.

I just wanted to make this because I honestly love Peep. I hate that I won't ever get to meet him but IDC I will continue to play his music on repeat. I got to digging through YouTube and found so many videos of him on tour and just life and he seemed so fun and cool to meet. I cry everytime I hear this song or see this video. I advise yall to listen to his music it bops.❤️ again R.I.P Gus💔

And no I'm not jumping on his wave now that hes dead. I started listening to right before he died.