California King Bed- Rihanna STEPHEN JAMES

Stephen James

Alana POVI don't know what happened

Alana POV
I don't know what happened.
We were so good.
Where is he? Hes out since 2pm today and its now 3am. I don't know what to do. I don't what he's doing and it's hurting me. I don't want to believe hes cheating... I really don't.

I love him.

I sleep in this big bed all by myself. I remember when we got this bed we never left it. This bed is where we made unforgettable love, where he would just look at me and say that I was his future and that he would never hurt me, where he promised he would love me forever, and where he leaves before I even wake up.

I miss him.

The bedroom door opens and he comes in with messy hair and smelling like a strip club but doesn't look drunk at all.

"Where were you Stephen?" I ask.

"Alana.. don't." He says going to the bathroom.
I get off the bed and follow him.

"No tell me where you were! I deserve that right to know. You've been leaving early and coming back late. You've been distant and distracted. What is going on? Is it me?! Am I doing something wrong?! Please tell because I don't know what to do!!!" I say feeling tears in my eyes.

"Can we talk later when I get out the shower?" He says sounding annoyed.

"Why so you can wash off that bitch? HUH? BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT A LOT LATELY WASHING YOURSELF AND BRUSHING YOUR TEETH BEFORE YOU EVEN UTTER A WORD TO ME! So tell me are you cheating on me because I can surely leave." I yell.

"Alana I'm not fucking cheating on you. I went out with the guys to a strip club. God you're always assuming shit and why don't you get a hobby or something so you're not always on my ass about this!" He yells and then gets out the shower.

He walks back to the room shoving past me to the closet.

"Really Stephen? So you go out to the strip club every fucking night! And assuming well what do you fucking expect when you NEVER talk to me anymore, when you NEVER touch or kiss me anymore, when you don't even say you love me anymore." I cried towards the end.

"Stephen I fucking love you with everything in my being and you don't see what you're doing to me! You don't know that everytime you're sleep I'm sobbing because you're on the other side of the bed, away from me like I'm some disease!" I say sobbing.

Hes just staring down at me looking... I don't even know that look. He starts to walk towards me.

"Alana... baby it's nothing you EVER did. I don't even know why I'm acting the way I am.. I'm sorry, Love I just I'll try harder. Please tell me what I can do" He says while looking at me with teary eyes.

"Can you please just cuddle me right now. I just want to feel you again." I say getting in bed.

First song imagine and can yall tell me how i did. Cause I don't think i did that well.

😊😊😊😊