21

" memories of you , you . When you were mines "

Tremaine

" You did what!?" Caleb shouted as He looked at me with my head cut off

" I asked her to marry me .."

" while he was fucking her!" Nicki shouted

" Shut the fuck up , she's sleep "

Caleb say in front of me and stared at me.

" that's to early .."

" we almost been together for a year .."

" no y'all haven't ,  y'all tried to work shit out but she left for 5 months because you cheated and thought Izzy had a baby she came back because you killed Micky and she's pregnant with your baby . I love sis but she's confused on shit and so are you "

" I'm not confused "

We all looked up seeing Mahogany cry

" girl it's o-" Nicki started to say until Mahogany cut her off

" it's not fucking okay , I did what I did because I felt that was right for me and my fucking son , yes me and Micky did fuck around but I didn't love him like I fucking love Tremaine .."

" baby I know it's o..-"

" IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY , Y'ALL LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M SOME SAD ASS HOE CASE . THAT GOT A BAD LIFE AND ALL SHE DO IS FUCK .."

I felt her body temperature heat up .. this was bad she finally start getting big since it's her 7th month  , I did not want any bad things to happen

" So that's what y'all gonna do for the rest of my life is that ?? And put out personally business that should've been kept " She said looking at Nicki causing Nicki to look down feeling bad

" I really looked at you like a brother.. I thought I helped you with so much so .. this you gonna turn around say shit like I'm confused !! No I don't want to get fucking married yet and if I did then I got my answer from how every body think!"

I looked up and Princess was behind Mahogany when she went back to the room

" you told her?!"

" Aye I owe her loyalty more than anybody in here .. and I fucked up . Imma be snitching my way back in her life."

She shrugged and took her and Mahogany breakfast to our room with Damani following after her with his cup of juice and plate of food

" you made Mommy mad daddy "

He looked at me with a pout and walked up the stairs .

I gave her about 30 minutes to finish her food and wind down , by the time I was at our bedroom door Princess was getting pulled to the playroom by CJ and Damani ,  I went in our room and closed the door . I didn't know where I went wrong .. like she said she didn't want the fairy tail proposal .. She didn't want people to be around , she wanted just us in a intatment mood.   I thought that was intatment shit I don't know .