17

" you got me stuck on stupid , I'm stuck on stupid for youLook what you do to me"

Mahogany  *2 weeks later*

We found out that Cassie is 4 months and Nicki was now 7 months. Due to Princess and Camron living here because of personal business we had to really baby proof this house.

" So this room is going to be where all the babies will be til they get like 3 months " I said planning out what we was about to do to Cassie and Cain old room .

Tremaine nodded and yarned and wrapped his arms around me swaying back and forth , it was 4 in the morning and Damani woke us up because thought we wasn't with Tre and Auntie Nicki and uncle Caleb and Cammy . We've went into everybody room to prove him that everybody was still here , by 3:45 he was sleep and we just stayed up talking.

" Okay but what wgen Every body have they baby , we gonna have to spread the house out ,  this a big house meaning people gotta go to the other side of the house , people can go to the back house and stuff.  "

" Either us or Nicki and Kyrie moving the the back house. Caleb and Cassie only having one baby and princess already have her kids "

" To be honest ,  once Damani turn 8 we moving . It's gonna be to many terrible twos in here . I don't need 3 to 4 kids bitting me every chance they get "

I giggled and tied my robe tighter walking down the stairs towards the living room watching A Different World. 

We watching the marathon and everybody started to stroll in the living room one by one .

I got up and went into the kitchen getting breakfast ready. 

" you need some help pooh " Nicki asked coming in rubbing her eyes

" no I'm okay ,  go watch tv with them babes "

She nodded and sat between Damani and Kyrie causing me to smile.  I turned around and start making pancakes , eggs , grits and oatmeal on the stove while I put the bread at the bottom part of the oven to taste and put waffles and French toast in the toaster

I start putting the coffee together and start cutting fruit up and putting them in a bowl then putting yogurt in a different bowl , after I was done with the pancakes and eggs I put the bacon and sausages on the skillet and start taking the the last of the waffles and French toast out sitting them on the plate with the rest  I put more milk , some butter and sugar in the oatmeal and let it go about 5 seconds longer than poured them into a big bowl and laid the sauages and bacon on the paper towel getting the toast out putting butter on it . I seen how nice and how it was a calm wind outside and start carrying the food to the outside table and put a plate and a bowl at every chair . I brought milk , orange juice , Apple juice , water and coffee outside and turned on the tv we put up in the tent . We got it out there because we ran a orange cord from in the house .

I grabbed Damani up and sat him in a seat next to me and Tremaine sat on the other side of me while every body else found their seats .

" Everybody bow their heads " Kyrie said

Everybody bowed and I felt Damani body moving meaning he kept looking up

" Dear Lord ,  thank you for blessing Mahogany hands as She made this food . Thank you for the  things that everybody overcame at this table . We thank you for the soilders we have sitting here today. If it wasn't for the girls we couldn't be here today growing like we are as men . Thank you for bring every single one into our life . Lord I pray you look over us and guide us with your heart and mind to this thing called life and lead us in the right direction. I hope many more achievements come this way for every body.  To Princess singing career , to Camron's model career. Mahgoany clothing line and singing to Tre and Caleb music production , to my photography and Nicki's hair business and we hope that you help us get Cassie life on track and finally let her live the life she wants . Watch over the kids we have now and the kids we're bringing on this earth . In Jesus name , Amen ."

" Amen " We all said and start making our plates

" soo, did y'all tell ya boys about the house set up "

" Yea , but I think Nicki andKyrie should get the back house because they having two kids at once  " Princess said

I nodded and ate some of my waffles

" yea I agree honestly , CJ , Cammy and Damani can share a room since we having our baby girl right after Nicki and Kyrie we can just take their old room , it's big enough " I said causing everybody to nod

" So when you finding out your gender " Nicki asked Cassie

" well we was supposed to today but Caleb didn't want to let me go and my pregnant ass grew outta breath and gave up "

" tell me about it " Me , Nicki and Princess said causing everybody to laugh

" Aye it's not our fault when In Love with y'all " Tre said and dapped up Kyrie

" I reset it to tomorrow , I don't know what happened but me and Nicki belly the same size and I'm two months after you and Mahogany "

" you probably having triplets " Caleb said smiling

Cassie choked on her food and looked at Caleb

" maybe it's twins " Camron said laughing

Cassie sighed and start looking nervous

" Y'all stop , it don't matter how many kids you have remember we're here for you "

She nodded and I heard the doorbell ring I got up and made my towards the door .

" Is Cassie here " a very dirty and sad Cain said looking at me

" No ." I said ready to close the door but he stopped me

" I could've sworn last place her phone said was here "

" she came here and had us take her to buy her a new phone the she went go Puerto Rico,  she said her auntie live out there "

I tried to close the door again But he stopped me.  He was freaking me out licking his lips at me

" TRE!"

Okuuur soooo😬💙this all I have for right now .  I'll give y'all other 3 today . My head just hurt

Love you babies, Annese. 👸🏾