9

There's something in this liquor

Mahogany

*5 months later*

These 5 months I've honestly been really happy with my life and I forgave a lot . I've been smiling a lot , slimming down and down there is most likely getting fat thanks to Micky .

" Hey every body " I came in smiling and hugged Nicki

" Hey girl what's been going on with you and Micky. I'm assuming he got a sweet tooth from all that cake back there " she yelled the last part and smacked my ass causing me to laugh in shock .

" I been .. okay " I said calmly thinking about him .

Thinking about him , he was 6'0 , chocolate tasty skin with tattoos all over .. really on his hood nigga and money making status. That gets me wetter. 

" Look at you glowing mamas I love it I love it " she smiled and hugged me again

Tremaine came in the room and looked at me and I looked away .. Y'all probably trying to figure out why me and him stop talking..

-5 months ago

" Baby girl please let me in " Tremaine said on the other side of the door

" why you do it .. why you fuck her.. " I said softly as my voice cracked

" mommy , open the door up for daddy " Damani said causing me to sign and cry harder

He struggled enough not having a dad and then the one person he can bring himself to to call him dad meant so so much to me and Tremaine .. I don't know what to do .

" I didn't mean to .. I went out mad .. and I was drinking .. I couldn't make it home .. I thought you was calling my name but it was her . She kept calling me to come here .  I really thought it was you " his voice crack making my heart break even more.

I breathed in and looked at my phone .  She was a month pregnant ..

" you waited a whole month to tell me .. if you didn't mean it you wouldn't have waited a month "

I'm guessing Tremaine start crying because Damani have this thing where if he see you cry he'll cry . I wasn't gonna let my baby sit there and get sick for crying for nothing . I got up dried my eyes and got Damani .

" Baby where you going "

Tremaine raced behind us .

" I'm leaving you . I hope she makes you happy "

With that I walked out the house start working on my own clothing line and ran into Micky and we hit it off since