16

" but when you love someone you just don't treat them bad "

Caleb

Mahogany walked over to Tre while he hugged up on her . I smiled and chuckled . Bro finally found the one .

As I began hooking my phone up to the aux I looked at a message and my stomach turned inside out . I looked up and saw Mahogany staring at me with sadness in her eyes . I put on the shuffle playlist and he start walking to the front and sat on top of my looking at the beautiful pink , purple and orange sunset . 

" you okay .." I heard Mahogany little voice whisper

I shook my head yes then no .

" I told Tre you was taking me to Wal-Mart for some other things and ice . So talk to me on the way there "

I nodded and got in the car and she walked on the other side and got in puttin on her seat belt

" So what's going on brother " she said rubbing her belly. 

I sighed and felt myself getting emotional . One thing that was taught to me and Tre was not crying don't make you a man . Cry all you want and need , showing what type of nigga you really are crying or not makes you a real man . A woman don't want no nigga that have blank feelings everything .

" I don't know .. I love her.. "

" how long have this been going on .."

" 7 months.."

" Damn Caleb,  how long they been dating "

" 2 years "

She looked at me trynna find the words to say

" Me as a person that got hurt many times like is saying quit it but me being in the position she's in I know for a fact she loves you . If she didn't ,  she would've killed it and wouldn't have tell you ."

I nodded and turned a corner on the way towards Wal-Mart .

" She's scared to leave homeboy . He got everything to get phone company , all the money they making together and etc"

" Did you forget ya name Caleb . Million dolla man "

I chuckled and looked at Mahogany

" my bro really copped him a good one , I can honestly say I would call you sister in law.  If it was Izzy I would've called her " that bitch " "

Mahogany start laughing and her laughs turned into coughing from how hard she was laughing

" stop that "

" foreal , I need somebody that can hold down like Nicki and you do . "

"You gonna really find somebody,  maybe cassie really might be the one "

I scratched my head pulling on my curls as I found a parking space to park . We got out and got the cart and went on our way .

" So what we getting "

" Well the girls want the coconut bras and the grass skirts "