3

"I'm not crying because of you; you're not worth it. I'm crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are."

-Steve Maraboli

Tremaine(edited)

*Three Weeks Later*

It's been three weeks since I saw that chocolate lil'shawty at the studio , she was cute but I couldn't properly see how beautiful she was with them bruises on her face.

My mind started to wonder with questions to myself like: who did this to her ..? Do she have a boyfriend and he does this ? Is that her child ? ... of course that's her child Tremaine .. does the same guy hit her child?

Questions and thoughts scattered around my mind but shortly cut off from Kyrie talking on the phone.

" what's wrong ? Why are you crying ? " Kyrie spoke on the phone with confusion and worry in his voice

All I heard was yelling and crying which shook Kyrie causing for his cheek to hit the speaker button .

We heard it all

" Amari get off me , I don't want to be with you anymore , move!" A familiar voice and name echoed through the phone

Kyrie started to pace around with his jaws clenched .

"Aye bruh , don't touch her ! " Kyrie yelled deeply

"Or what nigga , you a punk ass nigga . Get off my bitch phone " Amari laughed into her phone as Kyrie started to track her phone number to find out where she live.

" Who's Amari " I thought to myself . I heard the name before but from where

My thoughts got quickly interrupted once again by Calab.

" Come on bro , this nigga got Mahogany trapped "

Then it hit me .. it was the girl from the studio . Quickly I grabbed my shoes , my phone and took out my gun . Looking at it thinking if I should take it I put it on the side of me after putting it on safety.

*************

We made it to this big house , looking at it amazed we heard painful screams from the inside.
My eyes watered up because it sounded like a memory from my childhood I never want to relive .

"We getting straight to it " Kyrie spoke as he took a bat to the glass on the door and sticking his hand inside unlocking the door

On our way getting closer and closer to the screams we seen her baby covered in bruises with a swollen lip. We all sighed , Caleb found the closest bathroom to clean him up while me and Kyrie kept following the noise .

" bitch i told you to stop doing to the studio with them niggas " he spoke as he kicked her in the mouth

I was about to step to him but Kyrie held me back

" I left you , you said I could leave you ! Why do want me here!? I didn't do anything "

" bitch shut the fuck up then you got them around our son "