|Chapter 38|

|Dave|

"My own fucking brother"

I was in and out of my sleep. Damn I just remember, I wasn't sleep. I was knock out. Emery. Where is Emery?!!

"Get yo punk ass up!!"I felt someone kick my stomach all hard. That shit hurt.

I groaned loudly in pain. I look up at my brother nas as he smiled in my face then laugh. "What the fuck wrong with you?"I ask.

"No nigga, what the fuck wrong with you working for the enemy"nas said. I didn't say anything. But I want to know where is Emery.

"Where is emer....."

"I got someone for her. Don't worry"he said then sat down. "I told you to handle that and you didn't. Why the hell you working for the enemy?"

"Wayne isn't the enemy nasir"I stood up looking at him. I still got some fighting power in me. "You was the enemy"

"What the fuck? So you let some bitch come in between me and you Dave"nasir got up looking up at me with his eyebrows narrowed.

"Man she told me everything. Wayne just trying to help his fam but with you and IRS on his ass all day about money, he can't take it"I said.

Nasir just sat there and look at me. I stared at him for two seconds till his eyes widen, eyebrows going up, and mouth wide open. This nigga look like flash from off of zootopia.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!"he laugh so slowly

"What's so fucking funny?!"I yelled.

"That bitch lied to you"he smiled so wide. "IRS ain't on him. I'm the one that got rid of IRS for him"

"What?"

"That's why this nigga giving me my money back"nasir said. "What ever she told you is a lie. I went and paid IRS the money that he owned them. So now, I need my million dollars back"

"Millions?"I ask.

"Yeah, you probably don't really know Wayne like I do"he sigh. "Wayne use to be  in the gang with us. He was the one who wanted to go to college and become an lawyer"

"And what you did?"

"I paid for him to go. That shit wasn't easy man, I paid half a million dollars for this dude when he had nothing"

"What about the IRS?"

"I help him with that and when I ask him for my fucking money back, this nigga"he shook his head. "This nigga didn't do shit. He said he had a family to raise and didn't give a fuck about me. He moved to Baltimore with his family"nasir frowned.

"I don't know man"I shook my head.

"Don't know what?"he got up from his seat.

"I don't know who to believe. You or Emery"I said.

"Okay, then let's ask Emery mother then"he lift this garage up revealing Emery mother walking in all scared.

"Emelia, explain to Dave how your daughter is a liar"

I want to know everything.