|Chapter 36|

|Emery|

I'm feeling like Bonnie now

I'm feeling like Bonnie now. Wait no, Bonnie and Clyde Rob banks back then. Me and Dave are running from nasir men so we won't die. I'm tired of it cause I want to stand up to nasir and tell him about himself. But no. I can't.

The hotel room we was in wasn't only us couple. It was me, Dave, mom, and my dad. I want my parents with me for now on. Right now, Baltimore is dangerous as hell. Niggas shooting at us and trying to kill me. Hell no.

"We have to leave"Dave told us.

"To where?"my dad ask.

"Out Baltimore duh. Got niggas looking for you and trying to mess you up"Dave said.

"Honey, let's just go. The boy........."

"Man"Dave corrected her.

"Man is right"my mom said.

"Okay fine. Let's go, but where are we going?"my dad ask.

"Vegas"Why lawd?

VEGAS

"Remember when your sister got married in Vegas"my mom said.

"Yeah and divorce the next day"my dad laugh.

"Why?"Dave ask.

"She didn't know the guy. She was very drunk one"my dad said. 

"So, what hotel we staying in?"my mom ask.

"In the cheapest one"my dad said.

"Nah, not really"Dave said. The car stop and the window roll down.

"You are here sir"the man said who was driving us. I hop out the truck walking to the trunk. Dave came to the trunk as well grabbing my mom bags.

"Which hotel we was at the last time?"I ask him.

"In that one"he pointed to this white hotel buidling. "That's where brittany ass at"

"Shit I forgot about her"I said.

"Fuck her. She'll survive"Dave said laughing. I wouldn't laugh now. What if something happen to her and it will fall on Dave?

Me and my parents walk in the hotel looking around. I'm happy that dave care about my family. He didn't leave them back in baltimore.

"Let me fix your hair"my mom grab my cap and comb my hair. Something i miss but I don't like people seeing my hair in public.

"Momma, no"I put my cap back on. "I can comb my own hair"

"Good, cause when your ass was little I use to hate combing your hair"my mom said.

"Black girl magic hair then"I smiled.

"Alright, our room is on the 11th floor. Your parents room is on the 12th"Dave said.

"Why we can't stay on the floor together?"my dad ask.

I scratch my hair a bit and walk away. I don't want my parents to know that I already had sex with Dave. That's why he want our own room.

Nasty.