|Chapter 3|

|Dave|

"Can I get a cheese sandwich with some fries"I ask the girl who was typing in the order.

"That will be 12$"she said.

I gave her the money and waited for my food. My brother step in the fast food restaurant with his boys looking all mad and shit.

"Wassup with you"I said to him.

"That nigga spent my fucking money"nas said.

"Who did man?"I ask.

"My fucking lawyer"he said.

"Forget about his ass"I said.

"I already know what to fucking do. Get over there, I need to talk to you"nas said.

"Man nas, I just want to eat and go back home"I said whining.

"Who the fucks whines?"nas ask.

"I do"

"Order cheese sandwich with fries"the lady said. I walk up to her and grab my food. I walk to the door put some man push me back.

"Nasir wants to talk to you"he said.

"No, I'm going home"I said but he push me back again. He pointed at nasir who had a mean mug on his face. Fuck man.

I kiss my teeth and walk over to them. I sat down looking out the window.

"Dave look at me"nasir said. I look into his eyes and sigh. "Stop acting like a bitch"

" I ain't no bitch cuz"I said.

"You acting like one"he said stealing my fries. I smack his hand away. "Alright look. I need you to go to this man house in Baltimore"he gave me a piece of paper.

"Who is this?"I ask.

"My lawyer"nasir said. "Nigga own me my damn money, but since he ain't given me my money, ima take something more valuable in his life"

"And you want me to go and get this valuable thing from his house"I said. 

"Or his ass"nasir said. I shook my head. "Dave, do it for your brother. Split the share"

"Fine man"

|Later|

I step into my house laying the keys on the stand next to my door. I walk through the hallway going to my room. Last night victim is still here. 

"Hey baby"she smiled at me. 

"Hey baby"I copy her voice making her laugh. "Get your shit and get out"her whole face change.

"Excuse you?"she sat up a bit and look at me like I was stupid.

"You heard me bitch"I said.  I grab her things from the floor. She got out of bed only in my t-shirt. "Bitch you put  on my clothes"

"Only your shirt. What's the deal?"she rolled her eyes.

"Get your stuff and go. Ima have company coming in a bit"I said.

"Another hoe"she mumble.

"No, your momma coming"I smile.

"Don't talk about my momma nigga! That shit ain't funny!"she yelled.

"It is funny, kind of funny how I saw her on the streets selling her body. You have one fuck up family"

"Just like yours"she walk out my house. I slam the door behind her. I made my way back to my room. My sheets  was a mess and smelt like sex. I have to clean this up.

"Yo dave, you home"

Shit, to late. Now ima have to clean till these niggas leave.