Chapter 16: Desperate

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook? I want to see you. Open up please." Taehyung's voice is barely a whisper but he knows Jungkook can hear him.

On the other hand, Jungkook almost, almost reaches for the door to unlock it and have Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung's desperate voice making him weak. He knws it's not Taehyung's fault. It never was. He himself is at fault because he just can't control himself whenever he sees Taehyung with Jimin. The kiss starts to invade his mind and he sees red.

He is punishing Taehyung with his behaviour but his beautiful mate is always there in the end. Taehyung just expects too much from Jungkook, which he might not be able to provide his mate. But right now, he needs Taehyung. Hell, he always needs Taehyung.

"Please Jungkook." Taehyung is on verge of crying and thats it. That's all it takes for Jungkook to break open the door.

Taehyung sees Jungkook open the door, then he is inside his office, being slammed to the closed door and a pair of lips claiming his own.

Jungkook's lips are hard against Taehyung's, the kiss is aggressive, heated and desperate and Taehyung feels it. He feels every bit of it and it's making him crazy. Crazy as how demanding his mate is, how desperate Jungkook is for him just as he is.

Jungkook's lips are so beautifully brutal that Taehyung thinks his lips will bleed from the torture, yet he craves more. He moans into Jungkook's mouth who picks him up and wothout breaking their makeout session, Jungkook moves towards his desk. Everything on the table nw laus on the floor. He sits Taehyung down on the desk and finally Taehyung is allowed to breathe as Jungkook breaks the kiss. Both of them breathing against eachothers mouths.

Jungkook captures his lips in a soft kiss, hands caressing Taehyung's waist, feeling his soft tan skin from under the shirt. Taehyung refrains himself from tugging Jungkook's hair harder. Their bodies are on fire but their touches soothe.

"I d-didn't knew this is how it will t-turn out." Taehyung breathes out to his mate who is busy kissing his already bruised neck.

"What do thought it would turn out to be then?" Jungkook asks, his breath hot against Taehyung's skin.

"J-Just not this." Taehyung chooses to say and Jungkook smiles, coming face to face with his mate.

"Okay." He cups Taehyung's face and the older closes his eyes, leaning into the touch.

Jungkook doesn't need to be upset or angry anymore. Jimin might be close to Taehyung but a past few minutes, their touches and kisses have proved him that Taehyung only belongs to him and no one has any power to take him away from Jungkook.

It's all obvious in the way Taehyung looks at him, touches him or lets Jungkook touch him, his eyes says it all, their eyes are enough to shout that they are meant for eachother, as if they were togather from the start, from the very beginning and they will be, untill the very end.

"You know, I thought we were going to end up...". Taehyung stops and turns red, cursing himself because he wasn't suppose to say it out loud and knowing that Jungkook won't let it go.

"End up?? What." Jungkook asks.

"N-Nothing, I wasn't suppose to say it." Taehyung hopea the younger lets it go.

"You are going to tell me. Come on. What did you thought?" Jungkook has that smirk on his lips and Taehyung just hides his face in Jungkook's chest.

"Nothing". Taehyung whines.

"Come on baby, say it. I might do it if you want me to." Jungkook huskily whispers in burnette's ear. Taehyung gasps

"What?! No. I don't want to have sex on this desk." Too late. The words leave his mouth before he can even think. Jungkook arches his eyebrow, looking amusingly at his mate's flustered state.