Chapter 18: Past

Ignore the mistakes please..... :)

Third Person POV

There is always a point in your life where everything feels monotinic. Each and every day is the same. Then you feel as if you and your life is lacking something, a spark or a light. Then there comes a time when you desperately need a change but it never comes. Then you get used to it, you get used to your life being nothing but a continuous cycle of tedious routine. But when that spark of change hits you, you literally lose your mind. In a good or in a bad way.

For Jungkook, it was definitely good.

Kim Taehyung was that spark, came in form of love, warmth, gentleness and home. In Jungkook's murky life, it was Taehyung who made him lose his mind, being drunk in Taehyung's love and even to spend the rest of his life with him, Jungkook wants it more than anything and it's true. He will prove it to Taehyung.

So after the phenomenal kiss, they both drove back. Jungkook turned the heater on for Taehyung who was lost in his dreamland. A smile adorned Jungkook's face throughout the drive because he was happy and he was in love.

"Tae? Baby, we are home." He gently nudged a sleeping Taehyung.

"Get up baby." Jungkook leans in and presses his lips on Taehyung's cheek and the older squirms a little and opens his eyes. He smiles when he finds Jungkook nuzzling against his neck.

"Oh, you're up. Come on, lets go inside. It's really late." Jungkook looks at the time, 1.09 am it reads. The rain has stopped but their clothes are still soaked.

"Carry me." Taehyung pouts. Jungkook gets out of the car and opens the passenger door. Taehyung doesn't waste any time and hooks his arms around Jungkook's neck as the younger picks him up bridal style.

Jungkook manages to open the front door with the key. They try to be as silent as possible but then, Taehyung sneezes and damn it was loud on the silent hall.

"Sorry." Taehyung giggles.

"What look you both so long?" Comes a voice. They both look and find Jimin and Yoongi on the couche. When were they here?

"Uhmm, we lost track of time." Jungkook replies.

"We were worried. It's really late." Jimin says as he eyes Taehyung soaked and in Jungkook's arms.

"You'll get sick Tae. You should change." Jimin says.

"I'll be fine Chim, Jungkook will you take me to my room." Taehyung says, now dizzy.

"Sure princess." He smirks at Jimin, clearly challenging him that he can't do anything.

"Gross, you two. Now goodnight." Yoongi wrinkles his nose and Jungkook only snorts in response.

"Night Chim, night hyung." Taehyung whispers as they disappear from their sights.

"Night Tae." Jimin whispers, visibly hurt. Yoongi just wants to give him a hug. He knows Jimin is heartbroken but who is yo blame? Taehyung? Jungkook? No one. No one is to blame. Jimin will have to sort it out himself and Yoongi is more than willing to help.

"You should get some rest too. I told you they will be fine." Yoongi says but Jimin doesn't respond. His eyes glued to the stairs.

"Jimin, hey, please don't do this to yourself. It'll only get worse. You knew he will be with his mate sooner or later." Yoongi makes Jimin face him, hands resting on his shoulders.

"But it hurts, it fucking hurts. I can't help it. Every time I see him, i-it just gets worse. Now that I know he is happy with Jungkook, I want to move on but It's so hard." Jimin's voice is shaky. He can't believe he is being vulnerable in front of Yoongi.