Chapter 39: Spark

Ignore the mistakes... :)

My fav webtoon...it's literally vkook

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jungkook had the best time of their lives at the honeymoon. They came back after a week, Taehyung had loads of stories to tell Jimin, just not the spicy ones.

Jungkook got busy as he was the new pack leader. He always managed yo have time for Taehyung though Taehyung never minded now. He knew Jungkook had responsibilities. He was the one to visit younger at the pack house almost daily and everything was perfect.

Yoongi had marked Jimin as his mate. The mark hurt for a while but it's all good now. Yoongi was still worried about Jimin's actual mate but that bond is broken now and Jimin is his mate.

-------------------

Jungkook and Yoongi weren't their for lunch and neither was Namjoon. The pack issues kept them busy. Hoseok was always chill, working when he wanted to.

Everyone was chatting happily at the lunch table when Taehyung felt his stomach tighten. It was a sudden urge to throw up so he placed his hand on his mouth and ran off to the bathroom. Others looked at him confused and Jimin ran after him.

Jimin saw Taehyung throwing up and immedietly rushed to his side. He rubbed his back gently.

"It's okay, it's okay." Jimin kept rubbing his back. Taehyung felt a little dizzy, he brushed his teeth afterwards as Jimin cleaned him up a bit. Jimin laid him on bed, tucking the comforter in him.

"I just suddenly felt I need to throw up." Taehyung mumbles.

"Don't worry, you must've eaten sonething bad before." Jimin says, sitting by his bed.

"I ate nothing." Taehyung was slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Just rest a bit." Jimin whispers and kisses his forehead, letting him sleep for a while.

-------------------

"It's too early to assume anything. Let's see if he gets his period this time." Jisoo says. Everyone were assuming things now.

"Just don't tell Jungkook. He will be worried. If there is anything, I am sure Taehyung would want to tell Jungkook himself." Jin smiles.

"Jungkook would be back soon. Is Taehyung up or still sleeping." Jin asks.

"He woke up an hour ago. I gave him something to eat though. He said he wanted to take shower but I dodn't let him. He was still not that well. He changed and slept again." Jimin sighs. He hopes Taehyung would be fine by tomorrow.

Jungkook came home at 11. He made way to their room and saw his love sleeping soundly. It always made him happy that Taehyung loved sleeping in Jungkook's clothes. So he was, hugging his clothes and clad in Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's exposed thigh, the other squirms a bit.

 Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's exposed thigh, the other squirms a bit