Character Introduction

Jeon Jungkook

Age: 20 yearsPack: Lost DeltaStatus: Alpha/True Blood

Age: 20 years
Pack: Lost Delta
Status: Alpha/True Blood. Leader

He was trained by his father to be a warrior as his body was perfect to be used in war. He although being youngest is the most powerful werewolf. He is a true blood but everyone think he is an Alpha and he likes it that way. He is soon to be the head of his pack as his father thinks its the perfect time. He believes his son and knows that he will be a perfect leader. Jungkook likes to be alone. He even talks to his father just for the work purpose, nothing else. He has a cold and dark aura. He stays emotionless so that everyone would stay away from him and they do. He thinks that mate bond is nothing but a nonsense because he has seen what it can lead to. His past made him believe that you cannot fall in love with your mate or anyone. He believes Love does not exsist and he will keep believing that. He doesnot want to have a mate because it will only weaken him. He is better off alone, away from all that bullshit.

Kim Taehyung

Age: 22 yearsPack: Mystic Oak Status: Omega

Age: 22 years
Pack: Mystic Oak
Status: Omega

He is an omega. A rare specie of werewolf. Beautiful. He is sweet and kind and loves his pack. He was brought to this pack when he was an infant. Him being an omega makes him wanted by every other werewolf. He can give birth to the strongest wolves and everyone wants to claim him but they can't because his scent is masked and only his best friend Jimin knows he is an omega and will protect him at any cost. Taehyung's believe of finding his mate is slowly fading because he is 20 and he was supposed to find his mate at 18 but maybe the Moon Godess has some other plans. He never met his parents and doesnot know if he has a family. He was deprived of love although his pack members love him...he wants someone who would love him forever. It may sound impossible but he believes that his mate will give all the love he has been dying to have.

*Taehyung has a vagina, a dick and a butthole....deal with it.*

*To all those thinking it's funny and laughing at it in the comments...just know that people like this exist and you're making fun of them*