[ XVII ] - Take A Break

I am on my way.

Third Person's PoV

Lesley stepped out of work because she didn't feel like going to work. She stayed home and do the usual things; Cook, Clean, and Entertain.

Heck she grow sad everyday. She regret slapping him and screaming at his face. She was hoping for him to go back and apologize or either go in his house and give her apologies although she didn't know where he lives.

She just... lost her dearest friend. The one she shared memories with. The one who comforted her.

Lesley sighed as she stir the soup she's cooking.

Sometimes, when she cook. It'll burn.

Harley, Alpha, and Claude grew worried every days pass so they thought of some plan to cheer Lesley up.

"Hi sis!" Harley hugged Lesley from behind.

Lesley smiled and knelt down stroking Harley's hair. She hugged him tight like she never wanted to let go.

"S-Sis?" Lesley remained silent and continued hugging her brother.

"Sis, I was wondering if we go out somewhere. It's been a while since we experience 'vacation'." Harley said.

Lesley wanted to, but. "We don't have money for that Harley. Sorry, maybe next time?"

"Who mentions the word 'vacation'?" Alpha popped out out of nowhere.

"Let's go!" Claude said, already packed. Dexter, his friend monkey who's always by his side is dressed up as an Hawaiian.

You could say, the three of them planned through this conversation. "Wait! We still don't have the money." Lesley said, concerned.

"I'll pay!" Alpha said.

"You would do it for us?" Lesley asked, her eyes widen.

"Of course."

Lesley grinned and jumped in joy, holding both Harley's hand making him join his big sis.

"Take a break!" Harley exclaimed happily.

"I'll pay too." Claude said.

Alpha glared and crossed his arms.

"The discussion says that I'm going to pay."

"I'll pay too. Even if it's just a discussion." Claude went close to Alpha's face and glared too.

"No, I'll pay. End of story."

"Guys. How about this, Alpha you pay, Claude, you pay, and I will pay too." Lesley said, trying to end the rivalry. "But don't expect something big from me since I haven't work this past few weeks."

"Deal." Alpha and Claude glared at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Can I invite my friends?" Harley asked.