[ XIV ] - My Hero

(academia 😂❤️)

Third Person's PoV

After the everlasting moment, Gusion broke the hug and smiled at Lesley.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave." Gusion said.

Lesley frowned and held his hand.

"I understand."

Gusion made a sad face when Lesley frowned so he cupped her cheeks and smiled warmly at her.

"Don't cry. You look much beautiful when you smile." Gusion said which made Lesley flattered.

Gusion, out of his mind, kissed Lesley's lips.

When he realized what he did, he quickly pulled away and dashed outside, blushing hard.

Lesley blushed hard too and jumped on her bed, hugging her pillow.

She never expect Gusion will do it to her.

Welp, expect the unexpected.

Lesley's mood changed which made her fall asleep. The crying made her tired too.

°~°~°~°~°

The next day, Lesley smiled, opening the window. She felt the soft breeze of wind and a quiet neighborhood.

He quietly entered Harley's room and placed his breakfast there for him to feel better. She even decorated happy faces in it.

She heard a knock on the door below so she checked it out.

She was surprised to see Nana, smiling at her.

"Nana? It's early in the morning! Miya will get worried." Lesley said.

"Well, I was worried at Harley and I decided to follow your recipes and your cooking! Please, Ate Lesley. Teach me!" Nana begged.

"Okay, Nana. But how about Miya and Estes?"

"I already told them." She responded.

"Okay! Let's start?" Lesley said, holding Nana's hand and walked in the house.

"Okay! I also told them I will be marrying Harley."

Lesley stopped walking and was shocked that she stood in one area, not moving a muscle.

Nana just pulled Lesley to the kitchen while giggling.

°~°~°~°~°~

"I can't believe that I did it! Stupid, Gusion! Stupid!" Gusion mumbled, slapping himself but not that hard. "But also good attempt, hihi." That soft lips."

Then, a man is running fast, holding a bag and a man screaming behind him.

"Oii! Come back here! Lintek!" The man stopped and bend his knees and hold them.

"What's the problem?" Gusion asked the exhausted man.

"Hey, handsome men, I'm Lapu Lapu and I going there at the man chasing and I cant ran him– putik hirap mag English!" Lapu Lapu complained.