~Nineteen~

After about 5minutes a knock came from the front door.

I quickly looked into the mirror that was hanging on the wall checking everything. I sprayed some perfume and I opened the door.

******

I opened the door to see a very sexy dressed up Ryder in a suit. I was checking him out as he done the same to me... god damn how the fuck did I get lucky.

"W-wow, your so damn beautiful" he strutted as I chuckled. "And you look handsome" I said as he smirked.

"Well let's go" he said as he linked his arm with mine as he walked to his car.

He opened the passenger door for me as I sat in and he closed it and ran to the other side and jumped in.

"So where are we going?" I asked, "It's a surprise" Ryder replied as he put music on.

"Please tell me" I begged.

"Nope" he said popping 'p'

I crossed my arms pretending to huff as I felt his hand on my thigh.... that's just unfair....

I blushed as I looked out of the window until we got there.

25minutes later.....

He arrived to an fancy restaurant which now I feel like I should be wearing a princess gown...

Ryder opened the door for me, he held his hand out as I took it and linked our fingers together.. I don't know but a million sparks went off when is hand touched mine.

We walked into the restaurant as Ryder whispered something into the Walters ear as he lead us away. He lead us to and upstairs on the rooftop.

And let me say,

It was beautiful.

We took our seats and ordered our food

"The views amazing, you planned all this?" I asked as I looked at the view and back at him.

"Yeah I had some help from my sister but that's it" he stopped and continued.

"I already know quite a lot about you, but what about family?" He asked as I looked at my lap...

"Um well..." I got cut off "you don't need to tell me I just got curious.." he quickly butted in.

"It's okay, I trust you"

"Well after Max was born, Liam did become protective of Max thinking that my parents would take him off of Liam cause they knew he had a short temper and was very... possessive." I took a breathe and continued "Not long after Max was born, about 10 months after. They died on a suspicious plane crash. People think it was on purpose, some think an accident. They were coming back from a business trip so they were on there on private plane. There body's are still missing to this day. As they ran there own business they gave me the option when I'm 25 to run it.. as I'm only 20 I need to wait five years for the money they left me also the business."