~Seventeen~

Previously...

I went to my room and I was tired.  I heard the door downstairs open..

I got out of bed and grabbed a bat in my room.  I have no clue why it here but it is. I heard someone going through everything downstairs. I walked downstairs as I saw a shadow. A mans shadow. I swear if it's Liam I'm going to beat his to shitless.

I swung the bat to there leg and hit them pretty hard. "Shit Avery, the fuck" I heard a groan. Noah?!

"Noah?!" I whispered shouted.

"Yes dumbass" he said whispering.

"Shit sorry but why sneak and not knock on the door you fucking dipshit" I said as I turned on the lights.

I gasped at the sight.

Noah was covered in blood.

"What the fuck happened?!" I asked

*****

I quickly ran over to him helping him over to the sofa laying him down.

"W-what happened? Where were you? Where does it hurt?" I quickly asked trying not to freak out.

"I got jumped by 6 guys from Liams gang" he said "go get the first aid kit and just clean this up" he said hissing from pain. I quickly jumped up and grabbed an first aid kit and started to get the alcohol on the cuts. When I cleaned everything, plus stitched a couple to keep so it's okay until he goes to the Gang doctor.

"Are you okay Noah?" I asked as I grabbed my phone. "Yeah just tired" he replied.

"Okay well there's a guest bedroom upstairs, along the hall to the left"I said as I helped him a bit to get up stairs and went to my room and picked out clothes that Ryder left here to Noah. "Hey Avery, thanks for helping me... you're not a bitch after all" he said as he laughed together. "I mean... just don't hurt Ryder.. he's been through a lot as well" he said I smiled and he walked through the bathroom.

I went back to my room and texted Ryder what happened, he might be sleeping though.

I crawled under the covers and turned off my lamp and finally let the darkness consume me....

*****
I heard my alarm go on my phone as I started hitting my phone until the beeping stopped.

I got up.

As I got up I went into the bathroom to get ready. Turning on the shower to the right temperature. Stripping down and stepped under the shower head. Gosh I love the shower, it wakes me up in the morning but also it's relaxing to just think as well.

Finally when I was down shower I stepped up and wrapped a fluffy towel around myself. I brushed my hair and started to blow dry it. I hate blow drying my hair... it takes to long.

After what felt like 20hours I looked at the clock and it read 7:00am.

Okay if I start at 9:30 and Max's starts at 9:00 I have enough time.

I soon put on makeup, as I have time. Not to brag but if I say so myself I'm pretty good at makeup guess I became an expert... I was going my makeup and got dressed into a black lace bra and panties. I walked to my closet picking something out. Hmm...