~Eight~

"It all started when I was 15..." I started.

****

"I was 15 and I was an rebellious teenager, I smoked, drink, took drugs and I was in fights a lot.  I t was my birthday and I went to an house party with my friends.  My friend group was people my age and older, I meet Liam at the house party I went to, we talked, hit it off with each other, we just spoke the whole night a couple of dancing and making out sessions, one of my friends told me not to get involved with him but I didn't listen." I breathed in and out feeling like if I spoke more I was going to cry, but I carried on.

"So after the party we exchanged numbers, and that's how it started a couple of text turned into late night calls.  After 2-3 months he said he loved me and I thought I loved him back.  We started dating my parents didn't like the idea but what I said I was rebellious, I never listened to them.
I started staying at his house until one night I was drinking and taking random drugs he gave me, that night we had sex.  We kept having nights like that until I got pregnant. Everything changed, I changed for Max stopped everything.  Suddenly Liam went out more leaving me alone for ages so I decided that I was going to go live with my parents again. I got there and told the, everything and they just helped me, Liam didn't come back to me until I was about 7 months pregnant, he just showed up at my door demanding I came and lived with him.  I did move into with him I was scared about Max so I did what I was told.  He then told me about the gang.  But he kept saying that he loved me and I kept believing him"

I saw Ryder looking at me with concern and I notice I was crying I quickly wiped my face until I was brought into a hug.  I felt safe in his arms. I felt safe in Ryder's arms. "You don't have to continue if you don't want to" he stated.

"No it's okay I will, someone needs to know about this" I quickly said and got back where I was.

"So yeah he said he loved me and I kept believing him.  When Max was born he wasn't there, he was actually having sex in the hospital toilets.. guess who?" I said to wait for him to answer.

"Who"

"My fucking best friend the one who told me not tot get involved with him.  Her boyfriends was actually there through the whole time I gave birth to Max I was 15, I named him Max Parks as I was so upset that he wasn't there when I gave birth and naming him so I gave him my last name not his.  Let's say he didn't take it well.  That night we got home with a heathy baby boy, we had a room ready so when I got home he was asleep so I put him to bed, Liam shouted on me and I went to see what was wrong.  I wish I never went to see what he wanted, the whole name thing to him was embarrassing for him, that night was the first night he hit me, it broke me.
He kept doing it for ages.  I would alway protect Max from it, he hit me then tried to get to Max, but I always told him to just take it out on me so he did." I paused and continued again.

"Until Max came out of his room though the middle of my beats, he was confused until Liam came over and slapped him, it was the first time ever he threw him across the room and left us to probably hook up with some slut"

I took a deep breath and continued again.

"I then snapped that night packed as much stuff as I could and left with anything I left everything which he could have a tracking device in it I then went to my grandparents house, I tried and hid for a while until I knew he wasn't coming for me, I have no clue if he even wants to be in my life anymore or he's still planing my death,  it who knows. I got a couple of jobs but it was hard as I was only 17 until I went into a club and got a job the didn't care about age only what you looked like.  Until I quit and moved here" I said and I didn't know but I was practically sobbing.

"Gosh you've had one heck of an life kitty haven't you" he said while rocking me as I cried and cried.  "It's okay you're away now, you're safe from him" he paused "I will not let him near you or Max I promise you that, he will have to go through me first" that was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

***R Y D E R S        P O V***

I soon heard her asleep in my arms, after what she told me I never want to let go of her.

"What are you doing to me Avery Parks?" I whispered to myself.

I will never let him in their life's I will protect them but first I need to convince her to stay here, I can't protect her if shes somewhere else.

I have men around at all times and cameras around the house except the bedrooms. That would just be nasty.

I finally picked her up and walked out of the room and put her down beside Max and pulled the cover over her and Max, who would be stupid to throw these two out of there life's.... Liam Gray that's fucking who.

I saw Max wake up a little and I knew Avery needed some sleep so I quickly picked him up and we are going for ice cream. Well I knew what a kid likes so why not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed again and I'm thinking who can be Liam Gray the abusive idiotic ex of Avery and ass of an father to Max.

Until next time!😘