~Three~

3.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up to my alarm going off. I picked up my phone and switched it off. I yawned and walked downstairs to see Max not o the sofa. "MAXXXX" i shouted as I ran all over the house looking for him. Okay I'm freaking out this is not a good sign. I was running around the house just in case he was playing a game. "Okay Max this is not funny, it's no time to play hiding seek" I shouted so he could hear me until the door bell went. This. Day. Couldn't. Get. Any. Worse. I just started crying. What I'm I going to do.

I went to the door and opened it. Mystery guy? I looked confused. "I think you have lost someone" he said and Max came out behind him. I pushed mystery guy and hugged Max. "Where were you? Are you hurt? Did someone try and kidnap you? Gosh don't scare me" I said and started crying again. "You know he's 4 almost 5 he's not a baby" mystery guy said. "Look Myster guy-" he cut me off.

"Ryder"

"Huh?" "My name is Ryder not mystery guy". He said in a bored tone. "Well Ryder I don't care if what you think, he's my kid. Not yours." I said glaring at him. "Mommy can Ryder stay with us for a while" he said with hope in his voice, "mommy has work baby, and you need to come" I said pulling Max inside with me as Ryder just stood there not spoke one word. "Is there anything I can do?" I said looking a Ryder. "Well I mean my mom won't mind taking Max for a couple of hours" he said. "I mean wasn't he just over there?" I asked, I didn't want her to have him all day, I hate when people help me, I mean I'm great full. I just don't like it I guess.

"Nah he was exploring the back garden, and he fell so my mom cleaned him up" he paused "I will go get her over here. bye." As he just turned around and left. He's hot but doesn't have a nice personality.

"Okay Max Isabella is coming over so get changed okay?!" I shouted as he wondered off as I spoke to Ryder which he does a lot. "Okay" he shouted back as I ran upstairs and put on a plain white tee, with stripped bottoms and brownish heels. I just brushed and left my hair down.

I heard the door go so Max should have answered it

I heard the door go so Max should have answered it. He knows Isabella is coming over here and he is growing close to her. I ran downstairs as I grabbed a pair of sunglasses as it's quite sunny and grabbed my purse with my keys and phone. I popped a couple of bits of gum in my mouth. "Thank you so much for taking care of him for a bit. Please just call if you need my. My numbers taped to the fridge and I will give you money after I have went to the bank" I said almost out of breath. "Hun it's okay no need to pay me and if I need anything I will call you" she said with a smile. This women is definitely a smiler. "Okay I should be back about 4ish as I need to go shopping" I said, "okay Hun have fun" she said budging Max to come and hug me. "Bye mommy" he said and ran up to me and hugged me. "Bye sweetheart be good."