0.1

HI OKAY THIS IS K AND NOW THAT I LOOK AT MY PARTS THAT IVE WRITTEN, ITS SO CRINGEWORTHY AND SO I AM EDITING THE CHAPTERS!

Meredith's POV

After Finishing my cover of a song, I set away my tripod and lights. I opened my editor and began editing.

After sitting at my computer, for hours. I checked my phone, and saw a text from Ricky.

Ricky
Hey Mere! Wanna come and get Starbucks with me and the guys?

I replied quickly.

Me
Suree I could never pass up Starbucks! and the o2l boys?

Ricky
Yup! When should I come and pick you up?

Me
Don't. I can just ride my penny.

Ricky
Alright. See you then!

I placed my phone back down. I walked over to my closet and looked at my opinions.

Me being me, picking the simplest of the simple. I went with black skinny jeans, and a white top with a pocket. Oh, and also my simple white converse.

Placing my backpack on, I grabbed my penny. I smiled. So, much memories.

I basically ran down my stairs, grabbed the keys and bolted to the stairwell.

~*~
As soon as I got there, I pulled out my phone.

"Can I get a vanilla bean? Grande,"

"Alright, what's your name?"

"Meredith."

She told my amount and I handed it to her. As she was making it, I turned off my phone and placed it in my back pocket.

"Meredith?"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

I was going to turn and around to find Ricky, and I saw Connor. "Hi Connor"

"Oh hey Mere!" He smiled. "Come, I'll show you were the boys are" I smiled back and followed him.

As soon as they all saw me, their faces lit up. "Hey guys" I said.

Let's see if I knew all of them. So we have: Connor, Ricky, Sam, Jc, Trevor and what's his name?

"Pardon me, but what's your name?" I asked gently.

He smiled, "I'm Kian" and he bit his lip, "You can sit beside me"

I sat beside him. And everyone started smirking, I'm surprised Kian didn't notice.

~*~
These boys sure know how to keep a conversation going. I've been here since one, and now it's eight.

"Sorry guys," I said getting up, "I need to leave"

Their eyes widened, "No!"

"Meredith! You just got here!" Jc said. I laughed.

"Why don't you come over? Maybe film a collab?" Trevor suggested.

"Really? You'll let me to that?" I asked.

"Obviously! You seem like a really cool girl, and it will be fun" Sam said.

"Alright, I'll go" They cheered, "But, I'm not getting in the car"

"Why not?"

"I have my penny you dummy! I'll just ride it there" I said. "Hey, maybe I can come, so you don't, like, get raped"

I laughed, "Sure Kian"

"Smooth Kian, real smooth" Sam said, "So meet you guys at the house?"

"Meet you guys there" Kian said.

Kian and I, were just riding, well cruising. Then he started to laugh. Strange boy.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Well Mere, if you can get to the house before me I will take you to the Pier" he said making a bet with me.

"Okay sure and if I win I will probably buy you a dog" I said

His eyes lit up and started to nod "Deal" He said

~*~

We made it back to the house and I won. Of course.

"So Meredith, you won. Tomorrow we are going on a dateee"

"Kian.. We don't have to"

"Too bad"

He smiled and I laughed.

"WE'RE HOME NOW"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd done!

Next chapter will be the sleep over and Kian and Meredith's so called 'date' ;)

Anyways bai <3