chapter 27

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so no more school right ? that means more I do this story then I get to do my harry styles oneee !!!! could u tell I'm happy ? yup come follow me on

instagram

dalia_Dirico

thx <3

kisses.

oh yes !

and thank you for the read and the new followers ! and I'm sorry if I make mistakesI promise I'll get better hihihi:3

---

CLAIRS POV.

"well tell us already" Lauren said grabbing her towel.

"you guys don't look curious or scared" I said sitting on my chair.

"ya and your not hurrying up" jai told me.

what's up with them.

"ok well there's a dead human" I said biting my lower lip.

"yeah sure" James got up and dived in the pool. " don't lie " he told me again.

"what's up with everybody today ? you guys are all acting mean " I yelled at them.

"sorry" they said.

"you know what see for yourself " I said walking in the house up to my room. As I was walking up the stairs I felt bad but I had to say it.

JAMES POV.

"pass me the water glasses" I said putting out my hand.

beau threw it at me and I put it on.

"let's go see if she's lying" I said putting it on my eyes. "if I die tell everyone I love cake" I said going in.

"what a looser" I heard someone say.

I go down as far as I can and I had this weird taste in my mouth until I saw a bit of blood. Ok so this is it let me go in.

I go to the very bottom and saw THE dead body ‚ yes I felt like screaming but I had to check it out. I went closer to it but I needed air so I went back up.

"so" aaliyah said with curiosity.

"I'm not done" I said taking my last breath and going back in.

as soon as I'm in the water I feel the presents and the nervousy  in me. I go all the way to the bottom again and I look at the body.

He had brown hair and still he's clothes on and he was pretty tall. but there was a note in he's picket that came out cause of the water. I grabbed it fast and swam fast up for air.

I caught my breath and spoke.

"guys she wasn't kidding " I get out of the water and took my towel to whipe my face.

"tell us about it" Lauren said a but scared.

"ok well he has brown hair ‚ tall and I found a note in he's pocket." I said taking it out.

I saw beau and Luke looking at each other like they knew something.

"it says" I began "ok so I let you a chance ‚ no more chances for now on" i read eyes whide open.

LUKES POV.

"um beau could I speak to you like 2 seconds" I told him pulling he's arm.I saw everyone looking at me but I had no choice.

"its lizzy again" I told him.

"ya I know ‚ I forgot about the 2 day thing" he told me rubbing he's hands.

"ya I know I did too and she didn't write when the next one is " I said looking at our friends going back inside with terror and scaredness.

"what if its not Lizzy " beau said.

"I'm pretty sure it is" I said.

"let's just hope its her" beau said walking back the house.

I stand there just looking at the pool no words ‚ some worries and fists in.

I walk back in the house and go straight to Clair's room.

"clair its me babe" I said knocking .

She open the door and I saw the rage in her eyes.

"yes ?" she asked .

"could I talk to you" I said taking out a hair from her fave and putting in back of her ear.

She looked around her room and opened the door all the way.

She closed the door and sat next to me.

"what's wrong" she said leaning against me giving me a small kiss on the lips .

"well I have to talk about something " I said as my heart started raising.

"ok..?"

"you know that girl Lizzy " I said regretting  saying her name.

"ya the bitch ? go on" she said laughing.

Damn I love her laugh.

"well she wants to kill me ‚ 2 nights ago she killed this guy and put him in my room and left a note saying that in to nights its your turn. And so today I didn't get hurt but that dead body you saw well James went to check it out and he found a note in he's pocket and it said that she gave me a chance today but there's no more chances" I said looking at her terrified face.

"I..wow..I...this is freaking nasty of her" she said as she couldnt talk.

"aahha ya ‚ but I just wanted to worn you " I said grabbing her hands.

"but who else knows" she said looking at our hands.

"beau and you ‚ no one else ok?" I said giving her a kiss on her lips.

"I promise" 

---

hey again so I hope you liked my chapter and thank you again for the new readers and followersI know I don't have a lot but I'm still happy :) and by the way the story is done after 4 more chapter...:( I'm actually very sad but I'm starting a sequel after my 2 other stories so ya sorry you guys have to wait :$$ <333