chapter 17

AALIYAHS POV.

"omg please go tell Luke and clair to stop screaming or orgasmning  ‚ I can't here the movie." I told him getting up.

"actually no I'll go ‚ be right back." I walked to there room and swung the door wide open to find them  under the covers.

"ok I know you guys are having fun but please keep it down we want to relax."

"sorry ‚ were done anyways" clair said as she catches her breath.

I walk back to Daniels room and hope in back to the bed as we watch the avengers.

To the corner of my eye I see Daniel looking at me.

"yes " I ask him looking in his eyes.

"you are just to beautiful ‚ you take my breath away " he said putting His hand on my leg.

"awn ‚ you know that I love you so much" I said coming closer to his lips.

And I just kiss him and enjoy the quiet moment with the love of my life.

LAURENS POV.

"wow its beautiful outside ‚ perfect weather " I said to beau who was walking the dog.

"I could imagine this one day ‚ being with you ‚ in a house ‚ getting married." he told me.

"hahah but we are just to young now ‚ but trust me I want to be with you for the rest if my life babe" I tell him holding his hand tight.

"shit ‚ another one !" beau screamed at the dog.

Lala hand shit already 2 times.We don't know what it ate.

"your turn babe" beau told me pointing at the poop.

"burgh yuk" I get the bag and skoop it up.

great it went on my hand.

"BEAUUUUUU EW" I screamed trying to keep my hand away from me.

"I think you did it wrong" he said laughing.

"no shit" I said sarcastically.

"haha get it ‚ shit ‚ no ?" he said awkwardly as I just stair at him with evil eyes.

But then I couldn't hold it in ‚ I laughed too.

"cmon let's get you in the house and wash you off." he said winking at me.

"yeah please " I said as we walked back to the house.

CLAIRS POV.

"hahah you really wanted me today didn't you " I said winking at him.

"moment when you walked in" he told me holding my hand.

"haha I felt that too" I laughed.

He just looked at me all shy.

"hey I'm sorry if you didn't want to do this I feel horrible" he said frowning.

"it doesn't matter ‚ it was worth it anyways" I gave him a little hug.

"haha come here I have to tell you something" he said bringing me closer to him.

"yes " I asked.

Then of a little shut he is he starts to tickle me.

"L-L-UKE please ddont " I laughed trying to catch my breath.

"yes" he laughed.

I was kicking and trying to sqwerm out but I couldn't ‚ so I used my ninja kicks.

"OIIIIE" He screamed rolling on the floor holding His under.

"OMG LUKE! I'm so sorry I didn't mean it." I said crawlling over to him.

"hahaha " he looked at me with evilish eyes.

"you little liar " I laughed running away from him.

I ran down stairs around Gina .

"Gina help he is going to tickle me" I said keeping in my laugh.

"you guys remind me of 2 little kids." she laughed at us.

"not in bed " James said and jai caughed right after laughing.

I gave them the 'shut up look'

"what " gina said looking worried.

"nothing mom" Luke said giggling.

"could we play fifa " Luke asked the guys.

"wait your turn though" James said.

"k ‚ come here -" Luke got cut off by Lauren screaming walking in the door.

"EW HURRY EWWWW" she screamed. 

"what's wrong " Gina said coming to see what was happening.

"Iala's shit went all over my hand ‚ could I use you're bathroom please." she said next to beau who was laughing.

"sure go a head" Gina said laughing too.

%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

Hey guysss sorry if this chapter is really small and badddd . but I promise the best parts are coming !!! and LOTS LOTS more drama.;) *hint hint* so yah thanks for ready guys

-dalia xox