Chapter 26

LAUREN'S POV.

"So it's Clair's birthday soon , what should we do for her" I said looking at James ,Jai ,beau and Luke.

"Well I want to give her something special" Luke said smiling on the floor like if he's thinking if something.

"HA I know exactly what you want from her" beau winked at Luke.

"Shut the f__up " he swang a pillow across his face.

"You James"

"Well lets just throw her a party" he said jumping up and sitting back down.

Weird.

"Yeah I know but were ? Somewhere we haven't been in a long time" I said thinking as I look at the window.

"I GOT AN IDEA"Beau yelled.

CLAIR'S POV.

" Clair come see this" my little brother Kyle said taking my hand up to his room.

I'm at my moms house. I come to see her once every 2 weeks. She leaves about 30 minutes from our house , closer to the city.

"Wow" I said He's room was bigger then were we use to live. It was blue a king bed.

"Ha how big is your room , a closet " he laughed.

"Queen bed , walk in closet , bathroom with a spa and its huge"

I smirked at him.

"Pff" he said walking back down stairs.

"Okais I will have to go now they are probably waiting for me at the house" I said getting my keys and jacket.

"Ok thank you for coming" my mom said pulling into a huge hug.

"I love you " he said kissing my forehead.

"Love you more" I said opening the door.

--

How long will I love you was playing on the radio , I think I heard its by Ellie goulding , it's a really good song so I put it hirer.

"How long will I love , as long as the stars are above you " I heard the lyrics and just reminded me of Luke.

I drove the car in my parking spot and took the key and got out and walked to the door.

I heard people in the backyard so I went there and I saw all of them in the pool.

"Back!" I said dropping my purse on the chair.

"Heyyyy" they all screamed.

"Get your bikini and get in the pool" James said before doing dive in the pool.

"Okais ill be back" I walked to my room and closed my door , as I turn around Luke gave me the scare of my life.

"SHIT LUKE" I put my hand on my heart.

" hahgahahahaahahha s-sorry" he laughed.

"Omg it's not funny" I said catching my breath.

He gave me a kiss on my lips and ran out the door. I smile to myself and wondered why he went away.

I put my white bikini with me black shades and I got my towel and ran out my door.

While I was running out I almost tripped on the pillow someone left on the floor.

"You ok" I heard Aaliyah yell.

"Yop sorry" I said walking out.

I saw them laughing but I ignored them and hopped in the pool.

I dived and went with my head first and as I got at the bottom I bumped my head on someone.

I couldn't open my eyes to see cause I didn't have anything to see but I felt presents , I swim fast at the top and took my breath.

I look at the group to see who was missing to see if it was someone I bumped in to.

Everyone was there.

well then fuck!

"Guys there's something or someone with us" I said holding on to the bar.

" did you fall to hard of the floor before" beau laughed.

"I swear to god guys " I said passing the water glasses to beau. " go look cause I couldn't see.

"Not me" he threw them at James

" you want me to get killed or what" James said throwing them to Lauren. Then of course Lauren threw back to me.

"Fine here babe ill go" Luke said swimming closer.

"No I'm going" I put them on , I took my breath and went down.

I swam to the end if the pool until I saw what I bumped into.

Ill never sleep again.

I swam back up freaking up but the smell if the blood was getting worse , I knew that I could breath anymore and my stranth getting back up was low , I saw faster and finally reached air.

"Uh uh I Hugh" I coughed.

" you ok baby" Luke said coming closer.

" guys get out of the pool NOW" I said swimming the fast to the stairs.

"What the hell Clair" Aaliyah said swimming back to us.

"Hurry the fuck up Aaliyah" I screamed getting my towel.

We all got out and I soon began.

"Guys ," I took a breath.

"It's was....

.

-------

Hate hate hate if you want ! I hate this chapter , it's boring but I promise you it will get better;)

Go read my other story's of beau brooks fanfic.

And I can't wait for my new one coming out soon of Harry styles