Author REVEAL?!

You guessed it! I'm doing a reveal who I really am! Since your dedication has inspired me to show my true colours! Ok.. I'm not going to actually show you who I am due to personal reasons and don't want my face to be for random people to see so sorry for inconvenience but I'll share some info about me.

 I'm not going to actually show you who I am due to personal reasons and don't want my face to be for random people to see so sorry for inconvenience but I'll share some info about me

This isn't really me but let's say this is my anime representative. Ok some facts about me is...

1. I love anime, Korean and Japanese shows with subtitles for some odd reason.
2. I love to eat Chinese food, Nando's chicken, margarita pizza and rice.
3. I'm seen as a shy, generous good-girl bookworm to many and I mean a lot of people in my school but those that know me really well know that I can get feisty, defensive and slightly tsundere
4. My hobbies are either reading/ writing Wattpad, reading in general, watching anime or Japanese/Korean shows, drawing (anime phase) and baking.
5. My favourite anime series are fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Otaku Umaru-chan and others.
6. The first anime I ever came across was Onegai my melody and I discovered it when I was 10. It's a pretty cute show to be honest and has mild swearing or none at all and a kiddy like anime.
7. I despise bullying, vegetables, stress and anxiety.
8. I've been bullied a lot during my primary and secondary school years and developed a depression once that I kept to myself. But I'm all okay now. I'm usually really cheery at times!
9. Tbh I'm a usually polite to many people if they act unusually towards me or mock me as I just don't wanna bother anyone in general. If they really get on my nerves I can give them a piece of my mind and will not hesitate to tell on them.
10. I have no allergies whatsoever. Except from mild asthma. Currently fighting hay fever. Yay~ (sarcasm)

Anyways hope you enjoyed that little info about me and I hope to see you later my readers. I'm really grateful to all of you reading my books and this is really helping me become an even better author so I hope I can continue to please you with my work.

For now, see you next time! Baiii~~ >:333